• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Missions and rewards added to NSO, with AC:NH icons, backgrounds and frames :)

Fridaynightcatlady

Sex ed advocate
Bells
ど
う
Tasty Cake
Not sure if anyone else has shared this, but here's some fun news:

NSO rewards and missions

NSO_icon-elements_EN

It seems like villagers will start showing up according to their birthdays (and they expire!). So get your favorite villagers while you can :)

I saw this a while ago and now my 1700+ Platinum points have a use!!! YAY! (I used to spend them on Pocket Camp back when I had it.) I love this addition. NOW WHERE ARE THEMES NINTENDO???????

I saw this a while ago and now my 1700+ Platinum points have a use!!! YAY! (I used to spend them on Pocket Camp back when I had it.) I love this addition. NOW WHERE ARE THEMES NINTENDO???????
they have 3ds themes! but i dont rlly like any of them lol

This is cool and I had not seen this! Too bad my favourite villager's birthday isn't until September but I will definitely be using this to switch up my icon.

got lolly <3

sad that my favorite villager bianca doesn't have a birthday till december :(

Seen it on Twitter not long ago.
Too bad Sally's on isn't until June; Oh well, at least some of my other favorites are there like Bonbon, Doc, Lolly, Molly, and Dotty.

they have 3ds themes! but i dont rlly like any of them lol
I know! They have had the 3DS ones for YEARS. They used to have the paid themes for points but now they only have these um... interesting ones. I wish for new ones for switch!! I love the 3DS themes though on the shop, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. I spent waaaay too much money on them over the years lol

picking which villager to have as my icon was... harder than i was expecting lol. i was thinking about going with barold since he’s my birthday twin, but i couldn’t pass up midge. 💗

4E728B34-B7E7-462F-9823-CF63408694A6.jpeg

xjxknx this is pretty cute!! i’m bummed that the villagers expire (especially since they cost 10 platinum points each lol), but i’ll definitely be checking to see which ones are available each month!

I saw this too! This is the first I'm hearing that they expire though, so that's kind of a bummer :(

Chief's birthday is all the way in December, so I'm literally going to have to wait almost a year <XDD 😭💔
And Audie's is in August so that's also going to be a wait 😭😭
Oh well, I'll just stick with my Callie Switch pfp until then, I've had it as Callie since day 1 so I'm not too bothered 😅

oh neat! i set my icon as felicity since she's one of my favorite villagers ... i hope this means they'll eventually introduce themes in some form, though i kinda doubt it lmaoooo. still though, this is really cute!

Where does it say that they expire? They're only available to get for a limited time, but if it's anything like Badge Arcade, they'll cycle back in later.

Edit: Never mind I'm dumb, literally just found them, I got too excited LOL

I like the concept. (It's better than nothing).

That said...this is still such a far cry from the kind of customization that fans deserve for their profiles. - It's crazy to look back on something like 3DS, with an entire library of special themes and badges being available to customize every aspect of your home menu...and then seeing an offering like this in 2022. - For that matter, bring back the badge arcade. I absolutely loved playing that daily. How did they just let that one slip away? Even the mascot was fairly memorable.

The fact that the Switch is now 5 years old, and we are still staring at a black screen for a home menu is criminal.

Ok so the animal crossing ones expire but what about the other ones? I have been waiting for new profile picture icons for at least a year now I'm glad we finally got villagers but I still hope we get Pokemon ones and generally just more for other Nintendo fandoms what I mean by that is that the more iconic franchises get more icons(like Mario and Zelda) just make sense and that's fine but I wish we had more variety for the other ones this its totally not an excuse that I want more Metroid ones...

Back