• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Wishing Well - THE END!

What an amazing & fun event! This was one of if not my most favorite events in the Fair. I really loved seeing us all come together to reach the goals. I wish I could have contributed more dust but I'm happy I was able to participate at all.

All goals unlocked for all Blessing Windows! Woohoo! You're all incredible!

Thank you to @Justin for hosting! Thank you to Justin & @Jeremy for distributing the prizes!

(I hope you feel better soon, Jeremy!)

I think everything will be distributed later today/tonight! Sounds like tokens will be given out to use in the shop!
I checked the shop again and they have appeared! Just trying to figure out how to get them now 🤔
62D73108-1308-4C96-B787-ACC9091479E2.jpeg

I’m interested to see how much of each Rosewater Potion is purchased, as it will probably give a clue as to just how many people contributed to these huge goals 🤔

woah. I cant never get that much of tickets. Thats crazy
Yeah, I’m thinking it has to be a place holder until they officially release it. I couldn’t imagine they would make us spend tickets on items we earned. Or at least not many at all.

they'll probably change them over to tokens later, i think the ticket value is a placeholder.
Lol we thought the same thing! I completely agree.
Post automatically merged:

The Rebel Gnome has appeared for 180 bells
I barely had enough lol
Post automatically merged:

We now have a new currency for super tokens. I don’t think anyone has gotten any yet though

Last edited:
when is the deadline to use the tokens? i want to figure out my line up first but i dont want them to go to waste ^^

also can i just say that i reeeeeally appreciate that we can buy both of them and dont have to choose between them.💙❤️

when is the deadline to use the tokens? i want to figure out my line up first but i dont want them to go to waste ^^
You can claim your free Blue Rosewater Potion
blue-rosewater-potion.png
or Rosewater Potion
rosewater-potion.png
collectibles by spending Super Tokens in the Shop before the Fair Shop closes
There's no set date as of now when the Fair shop will close. Usually I just go with the assumption of a week after the closing ceremony thread is posted, though it could easily be longer.

Back