• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

New AC Icons on the Switch - Online Rewards

Romaki

💖🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Island
Cyan Heart Balloon
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy

You can access them via the Nintendo Online menu on your Switch.

Right now you can trade your Platinum coins for characters from Super Mario Odyssey and Animal Crossing, meaning you can use them to give yourself a new icon including in-game backgrounds and game-related borders.

Seems like the Animal Crossing characters will change monthly depending on whose birthday is in that month. Right now you can choose from 34 villagers, 5 backgrounds and 5 borders.

Here's a possibility as an example:

3MsSKAA.jpg

i already posted this screenshot in another thread, but here’s my icon! lots of my favourite villagers have birthdays this month, so choosing which one to go with was hard lol. i’m bummed that they expire, but they’re pretty cute!

AFA17327-34AF-4A41-9AFA-3F1EF5E71DAF.jpeg

Right now my icon is Cyrano, who is one of my all-time favorite villagers. But as soon as they release the villagers born in April, I'm changing it to Melba, my favorite villager.

I’ve noticed the new icons. I just use Bowser, although I don’t really care for the icons. I just picked one and probably won’t ever change it unless there’s one I’m, like, really drawn to.

Back