• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling ZUCKER!!!

woohoo4woo

Bells
Feedback
100% (177) +
He's currently in boxes :) Sadly his shirt and catchphrase have changed. Chevre managed to get to him.

Looking for sets!

All re-orderable sets: 500k

7-11 set: 7 million

Gracie sets: 3 million

Other unorderable sets: 2 million

I'll look back at this around 12pm PST time and take the best offer.

Please be available for the trade then. I'd prefer not having to worry about organizing a time for Zucker to get picked up.

i can offer the full princess set and the full chinese zodiac bobble head set (the one you get at the end of each year :D )

I can also add the full zodiac DLC set (virgo harp, ares rocking horse, ect.) and the full ice series.

Last edited:
Yeah by any chance do you have a set other than the pave one? I definitely want the cardboard set though

Oh ok that's fine. I'll take you up on your offer :) Just want the cardboard set and the 5 million bells. Seem fair to you?

Back