• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Zoo Tycoon

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Posts
29,362
Bells
44,922
Points
0
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
I think I'll buy this game becasue I like Tycoons. I wish there was a Roller Coaster Tycoon DS.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I think I'll buy this game becasue I like Tycoons. I wish there was a Roller Coaster Tycoon DS.
I know theres a Zoo Keeper DS, but not Zoo Tycoon DS...
 
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I think I'll buy this game becasue I like Tycoons. I wish there was a Roller Coaster Tycoon DS.
I know theres a Zoo Keeper DS, but not Zoo Tycoon DS...
Yah there is (will be), check out the game watch forcast.
 
Zoo tycoon is really fun. I always get a bunch of people there an then release the animals...its really fun.
 
I like the game on my comp and I know that the touch screen can work well with it.
I only hope that there are the Dinos included. :lol:

Here is a chimp I raised there...
SDZ_0446-Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg
 
Rollercoaster Tycoon was awesome until Atari bought it. Atari may make it for DS, but it won't be the same. Zoo Tycoon seems interesting to be on the DS since it was made by Microsoft. Can't wait for it though.
 
DSCUBER9000 said:
Rollercoaster Tycoon was awesome until Atari bought it. Atari may make it for DS, but it won't be the same. Zoo Tycoon seems interesting to be on the DS since it was made by Microsoft. Can't wait for it though.
IT WILL BE MADE BY MICROSOFT ON THE DS?!?
 
Back
Top