• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Zipper T. Bunny? Depression

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">like this??</div>

like this.
[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ]
when you type it, dont use the spaces, and then it will look
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">like this</div>

i think its coz he gets paid 2 dance & wen u walk away he gets depressed coz no1 can see him dance so he stops & looses money?

I know why.

The bunny is a guy in a bunny suit XD.
He hates his job going everywhere everytown
but when he sees you he wants you to be happy so he acts happy
when your not looking and walk/run away he growns XD.

ACdude said:
royal 9999 said:
or maybe he's just bipolar :) yeah, that's it
ok sure he is (plz ppl i really wanna no) i also dont understad y he gets depressed coz he is a fake,hes not real coz he goes *its hoy under here* & like somefin bout a mask plz im really stuck here
maybe because hes tortimer in a bunny suit. *GASP*

cornymikey said:
maybe because hes tortimer in a bunny suit. *GASP*
he cant coz tortimer is in the town hall sleeping like always lolz

Simple... The answer to the question is this... There are rummors as to who Zipper really is (he is not Tortimer because Tortimer is inside the postoffice sleeping). One of the town folk said something to the effect that "it was not Festivale and wondered why he (Pav

Back