• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Zipper T. Bunny? Depression

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
why does Zipper T. get depressed when i walk away from him?

..he doesnt get depressed?
he just stops dancing cause he doesnt want to dance. lol

no he sighs when you walk away, y wud he get depressed if he stops if he dont wanna?

royal 9999 said:
or maybe he's just bipolar :) yeah, that's it
ok sure he is (plz ppl i really wanna no) i also dont understad y he gets depressed coz he is a fake,hes not real coz he goes *its hoy under here* & like somefin bout a mask plz im really stuck here

mabey he gets payed 2 dance? then mabey wen u walk away he gets less money?!

well maybe he's not dancing maybe he has to pee really badly LOL :veryhappy:

or perhaps he's a petifile who trys to lure you in by dancing thats why he gets so depressed when u leave LOL :veryhappy:

lol, can somebody tell me how to post an immage on this thread?

ACdude said:
lol, can somebody tell me how to post an immage on this thread?
when u have your pic upload it to photobucket, edit it if u want, then get the image URL code and paste it onto the topic

ACdude said:
how do i put it on photobucket?
when u put the image into the sd card upload the image and put it into a pictures folder or something like that then go to photobucket and select upload image (u have to be logged onto the website for that) then select your image and well u know the rest.

is there another way to coz photo bucket says post code US & Canada only & im australian & it says based on the infomation your are illegible to resister on photobucket

ACdude said:
is there another way to coz photo bucket says post code US & Canada only & im australian & it says based on the infomation your are illegible to resister on photobucket
theres three way:

1. talk to stormcommander(founder) i think he should know how

2. find someone on TBT whos also australian and see what he/she says

3. find a website in australia that can upload your photos for u (something like photobucket)

hope this helps

Back