• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Zelda's Art Gallery (and Awakening)

I finally finished this art piece, and I;m pretty happy about it! This is a Dog Man/Zelda crossover, specifically Ocarina of Time. Petey's not to happy about having to wear a dress, though. XP
Dog Man - Link
Petey - Zelda
Li'l Petey - Navi

1649974843372.png

I finally finished this art piece, and I;m pretty happy about it! This is a Dog Man/Zelda crossover, specifically Ocarina of Time. Petey's not to happy about having to wear a dress, though. XP
Dog Man - Link
Petey - Zelda
Li'l Petey - Navi

View attachment 437292
okay but this is actually incredible omg 😭

So I made another Dog Man crossover! It's basically an idea if Dog Man characters were in Cat Game, with horrible tracing shown here! I mean, it would be easier to use a template, but I didn't think I'd find any online.
If they were actually in the game, I think Dog Man would be a legendary "cat", since his design is so intricate compared to the other two.
Though you need seven cats per floor, and I have no idea who the other four would be. Maybe Zuzu?

44009590-6fdc-4e5e-b7f0-319cfbd5f2a7.png

I'm back with another crossover, and I call this art piece The Dav Pilkey Extravaganza! I did Dog Man and Captain Underpants (the series), and I'm quite proud of this one! Everyone seems pretty excited to see Petey, and the poor guy is scared about an ambush. XD
Dog Man - Captain Underpants
Petey - Mr. Kruppp
Li'l Petey - George
Zuzu - Harold
f4cd4206-a274-4670-95eb-1c7daae56931.png

I think it's been a week since my last post, but I made some new art! Abby and Beef Boss are playing golf, but Beef Boss end up hitting the golf ball into the hole the puppy dug instead of the hole in the golf course, and Abby lets him know. XD

The inspiration for this is when I was watching Poofesure's Tomodachi Life videos, and he gives Abby the catchphrase "that's the wrong hole". But it was, of course, in a completely different context that I cannot even mention... So I decided I should use that phrase but in a SFW way. 😅

I think this piece is okay. I like the idea, but it could use some work. I'm still wondering how/why the heck the golf course thing is half on the ground and half in the sky. XDXD I'd fix it, but it's a little too late for that.

1652746264261.png

Can't believe I didn't post this earlier. ;w;
I needed a new avatar for this site, and I wanted one of Abby but I couldn't anything I liked online. So I went "frick it, I'll do it myself" and made this! I really like how it turned out. ^^
The cat ears are a reference to Poofesure's Tomodachi Life series where he gives Abby a pair of cat ears, I thought it would be a cute detail to add. :]
Abby will always be my favorite Mii. <3
1652825208497.png

I think it's been a week since my last post, but I made some new art! Abby and Beef Boss are playing golf, but Beef Boss end up hitting the golf ball into the hole the puppy dug instead of the hole in the golf course, and Abby lets him know. XD

The inspiration for this is when I was watching Poofesure's Tomodachi Life videos, and he gives Abby the catchphrase "that's the wrong hole". But it was, of course, in a completely different context that I cannot even mention... So I decided I should use that phrase but in a SFW way. 😅

I think this piece is okay. I like the idea, but it could use some work. I'm still wondering how/why the heck the golf course thing is half on the ground and half in the sky. XDXD I'd fix it, but it's a little too late for that.

but wait this is actually amazing lmao

but wait this is actually amazing lmao
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! ^^

I made two new art pieces since my last post! The first one is some Beef Boss x Abby art, and I gotta say that it's adorable. <3
1652922525509.png
The second one is Heidi, one of Beef Boss' and Abby's children in Poofesure's Tomodachi Life series. I guess I just felt like drawing her. Not sure why I have her that expression, but I was gonna draw the same face I use for Abby, so it's a nice change.
1652922591770.png

I decided to do something different by drawing characters I usually wouldn't draw! I drew two characters, and the first one is Link. I think it's supposed to be Toon Link (aka the Hero of Winds). It's a pretty simplistic design, but I do like it quite a bit! One of my online friends (who's a Zelda fan like me) said that they saved the image to their gallery. XD
1653267855678.png

The second one is a Friday Night Funkin' character named Hex! I decided to draw him because he's one of my favorite FNF characters. <3 I think I might draw Tabi, who's another favorite of mine! :D My only gripe is that his screen a little too big, but I still like it!
1653267937005.png

Whaat? I haven't posted since Monday? Unbelievable!
Well, no mater. At least I got some more art to showcase today. ^^
I made this one earlier, it's a simple Abby doodle that I set as my current avatar. It's probably my best one!
1653707075617.png

And this one is an Animal Crossing villager I made up called Oreo! Her design is based off of Mitzi and a Siamese cat. She's supposed to be wearing the Anneyong Tee, but I didn't draw it properly so it looks like a dress instead. 😅
1653707150590.png

I want to try drawing new characters more often! I was thinking Miis, since the only one I drew is Abby (and technically Beef Boss). I really want to draw Matt, Elisa, and Nick! :D

I started making a bunch of doodles last night and waited till the morning to bring those into the digital world. I selected four sketches; Two of Abby, and two of Nick. (Who just so happen to be my favorite Miis.)
I thought of this (unoriginal) joke in the middle of a night and turned it into a drawing, lol.
1653749502044.png

There's not much to this one, it's just a happy Abby. :]
1653749540458.png
This was my first attempt at drawing Nick. Don't ask me why he's shirtless, though... Because it's almost summer?
1653749583994.png

I like this one a bit more, I chose baseball because it's the only sport he's good at. TwT
1653749606611.png

Back