• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Augh we keep missing each other. Also, ahh stitch, I see! If I'm gonna confess, I suck at these needle jobs. I do like it, but it always turning into just bullying cloth. :c

Oof i missed you again :((( i'll be on for the rest of the night until maybe 1 am? but i'll be free tomorrow as well so it's okay if we can't meet tonight. also huhu yeah needlework is a bit tricky but it's fine as long as you're having fun right?

Oof i missed you again :((( i'll be on for the rest of the night until maybe 1 am? but i'll be free tomorrow as well so it's okay if we can't meet tonight. also huhu yeah needlework is a bit tricky but it's fine as long as you're having fun right?
Sorry, passed out right after; Hopefully catch you when we wake up!
Also a a a y-yes, it'd be more fun if my needle work looked a little more nicer;

@Sherbet and @Shelly

When I got back on, the forum was down for update. Looks like it's working for the moment, not sure how long though. I'll check back as much as I can, let me know when you're available again.

@Sherbet and @Shelly

When I got back on, the forum was down for update. Looks like it's working for the moment, not sure how long though. I'll check back as much as I can, let me know when you're available again.

I'll be on until 8? Busy from 8-9 but I'll be back around 9:30?

Hi Shelly! Are you available? I'll be coming from my main town( FC1 ) just as a kind reminder. :)

EDIT :
I'll check back again later, once I'm finished with night chores!

EDIT2 :
Wait, I just realize you online now?

Schedule got pushed around so I'm a bit busy until 8 huhu but i can leave my town open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open but i have to go do something for my mom sorry :((((

Schedule got pushed around so I'm a bit busy until 8 huhu but i can leave my town open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open but i have to go do something for my mom sorry :((((
Oh it's okay, thank you for leaving it open for me. I'll be over asap!

EDIT :
Dropped them off at right side of the station, along with cosmos. c:
Thank you very much! Hope you have a lovely night.<3

Last edited:
Oh it's okay, thank you for leaving it open for me. I'll be over asap!

EDIT :
Dropped them off at right side of the station, along with cosmos. c:
Thank you very much! Hope you have a lovely night.<3

Thank you!!!!! Sorry i couldn't be there to talk huhu and thank you for everything! I hope you have a lovely night as well <3

p.s. I'll send over the bells when the system is back up!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw the message you left aww <3 it made me smile c:

I don't have a switch so i can't play new horizons but i hope to see you around still!! :D

@Sherbet and @Shelly

i should be on most of today except from 10:30 am to 12 pm cst :)

i should be on most of today except from 10:30 am to 12 pm cst :)
Hey! It's only 10 mins left till 10:30 am CST but if you're still available I'll open it up asap. If not I'll try catch you when I wake up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!!!!! Sorry i couldn't be there to talk huhu and thank you for everything! I hope you have a lovely night as well <3

p.s. I'll send over the bells when the system is back up!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw the message you left aww <3 it made me smile c:

I don't have a switch so i can't play new horizons but i hope to see you around still!! :D
Ah. Really? I thought you do since I felt like seeing your comment in NH section a little while ago :eek: and have been so concerned if I cannot see Mayor Pal in NL, hehe ehe;

Last edited:
Hey! It's only 10 mins left till 10:30 am CST but if you're still available I'll open it up asap. If not I'll try catch you when I wake up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah. Really? I thought you do since I felt like seeing your comment in NH section a little while ago :eek: and have been so concerned if I cannot see Mayor Pal in NL, hehe ehe;

i'm actually available rn! just let me know when your gates are open & i'll pay you back whenever the bell system is working again c:

Hi! I just picked up the game after a while and was wondering if I could pick weeds?

Timezone : GMT +1
Availability : whenever you're ready!
Buying : http://moridb.com/catalogs/uk7L8BDxD0, 400,000 bells
Freebie : 1 basket of perfect cherries, 1 basket of perfect peaches
Delivery or picup : whichever one you want, really, but pickup would be great since my town has patterns and flowers everywhere. Also, please tell me the price of this order since i don't understand if it's free (all the items are orderable) or if i have to pay for some of them. tysm!

I've been away whole this week for personal stuff, sorry for the delay. My schedule is still a bit flaky maybe for the next 10 days.

Hi! I just picked up the game after a while and was wondering if I could pick weeds?
Hi! There's someone waiting to complete the session. I can drop you a message if you'd like when they're done.

Timezone : GMT +1
Availability : whenever you're ready!
Buying : http://moridb.com/catalogs/uk7L8BDxD0, 400,000 bells
Freebie : 1 basket of perfect cherries, 1 basket of perfect peaches
Delivery or picup : whichever one you want, really, but pickup would be great since my town has patterns and flowers everywhere. Also, please tell me the price of this order since i don't understand if it's free (all the items are orderable) or if i have to pay for some of them. tysm!
Hi :) It says URL doesn't exist. I'm guessing you've got them elsewhere? If not feel free to let me know.

I've been away whole this week for personal stuff, sorry for the delay. My schedule is still a bit flaky maybe for the next 10 days.

Hi! There's someone waiting to complete the session. I can drop you a message if you'd like when they're done.

Hi :) It says URL doesn't exist. I'm guessing you've got them elsewhere? If not feel free to let me know.

Oh yeah, accidently deleted the link, here it is again: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TYrkA1qqT0

Timezone : GMT+11
Availability : Whenever!
Buying : http://moridb.com/catalogs/MqloCvDHaY (excluding the items you don't have)
Freebie : They're all on the list :)
Delivery or picup : Delivery would be great because I don't have many flowers :)
Hiii thanks for submitting the request. :) I'll drop you a message when I have them ready for delivery. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, accidently deleted the link, here it is again: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TYrkA1qqT0
Oh I see. The total 6 tbt. (2 x RV item for 2 tbt each, 10 orderables for free and 2 orderables for 1 tbt each)
I'll let you know once I'm ready. Thank you. c:

Back