• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Yuka vs. Chief - Villager Bracket March 2018 - Semifinals, Match 29

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided I'm voting for Yuka because she's unique and we do in fact already have a wolf collectible, although Chief's a fox in my eyes. I really don't care too much who wins though.

Last edited:
Chief said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, Chief asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see Chief" I say as Chief prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I like Yuka." The class is shocked, they merely like tier 1 villagers like Chief, not understanding the beauty of the tiers below. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer ugliness and low-tier." "Well you see...I'M NOT A FURRY!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than our queen Jambette.

Last edited:
Placed my vote for Yuka.

We can't allow the ruthless frog murderer Chief get away with this.

Lady Yuka! Do us proud! Your loyalty to dress like me and looking over me has earned every ounce of my respect!

Ugh, half the voters here are trying to avenge Jambette. Now we’ll end up with another ugly and forgotten villager collectible.

I give up, unless OUR WOLF FOLLOWERS STRIKE BACK! (Which i highly doubt)

Ugh, half the voters here are trying to avenge Jambette. Now we?ll end up with another ugly and forgotten villager collectible.

Yuka is cute though,
Cheif is the ugly / boring one

Last edited:
Ugh, half the voters here are trying to avenge Jambette. Now we’ll end up with another ugly and forgotten villager collectible.

chief will burn. we will feast on him

i love yuka and chief........ but i voted chief simply because i have to stay loyal to the end </3

Yuka isn't ugly, unlike some other *cough* villagers we've had. When so many people are against Chief it makes more sense to go with the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back