• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your town name.

I used the random article generator, here are some of them that I like:

1. Fonseca
2. Vangede
3. Kondylis
4. Naarden
5. Vanna
6. Salazar
7. Bakunawa
8. Mah-Ruhk
9. Ticineto
10. Giorgos
11. Poniros

Wow... I got a little exited with it. Out of all of that, I think my favorites are 6, 7, 8, 10, and 11. One of those will def. be my town name.

My GC Version: It was something World of Warcraft based.. can't remember, but I think it was Mulgore.
My WW Version: Viridian

As for my CF.. Meh, maybe something Zelda or Pokemon based.

reedstr16 said:
Lion Crossing said:
I think it is fun just to use your own town's name. :)
that is exactly the start of how people get abducted lol
Even if you use you real name and real city you live in, there's no way they can tell exactly who you are and where you're from. Chance of abduction from just name and town = 0%, lol.

nintendogamer101 said:
Smashville doesn't fit. I just wanted to point that out.

In Wild World, I named my town ToadTown, so I won't use that again. I'm thinking of names like Hyrule, Nintown, and mostly ones relating to video games.

Can anyone think of a good Mario related one besides Nintown?
Delfino.

Tyeforce said:
reedstr16 said:
Lion Crossing said:
I think it is fun just to use your own town's name. :)
that is exactly the start of how people get abducted lol
Even if you use you real name and real city you live in, there's no way they can tell exactly who you are and where you're from. Chance of abduction from just name and town = 0%, lol.
ya i know it was just a joke... i was showing that even if you do that how stupid you have to be to get obducted becuase i was reading the article and somehow that got brought up

anyways i really dont know wat i will have my town name as let me think of one... maybe... hm... Locotown. no i am not mexican or spanish that just sounds cool so dont copy me. it took me a while to come up with that.lol

Koehler said:
nintendogamer101 said:
Smashville doesn't fit. I just wanted to point that out.

In Wild World, I named my town ToadTown, so I won't use that again. I'm thinking of names like Hyrule, Nintown, and mostly ones relating to video games.

Can anyone think of a good Mario related one besides Nintown?
Delfino.
Yeah, that was one of the names I suggested in The SUPER Town Name Idea Thread. Here's the list:

Hyrule
Termina
GreatSea
Outset
Lanayru
Eldin
Faron
Ordona
Kakariko
Mercay
Labrynna
Holodrum
Koholint
Delfino
Flipside
Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Orre
Fiore
Almia
DK Isle
Pop Star
MtDedede
Zebes
Brinstar
Corneria
Lylat
MuteCity
Onett
Fourside
New Pork
Akaneia
Altea
Skyworld

Shellbay, Wildwood, Aniville (typical), AirCity, AirTown, Easyville...I dunno any town name that expresses some easiness

I think i'll name mine kenya..lol...... jk jk :p

i dont know.... i btr think fast tho... im gettin ac cf L8r 2day

After naming my town Asturin my bro and I decided on the awesome name Farburst. Since it was too late to name the town that that's what we're calling the city.

Named mine Arcadia because of Skies of Arcadia, possibly one of the greatest RPGs ever made, go play it, now.

I called mine OakRidge. Normally I would name it Kohariko, but unlike the GCN game where you can switch data, Jennifer and myself had to agree on a name.

Back