• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your town name.

I used the Wiki Random Article Generator and got Error Floor. Maybe I'll call my town 'Error'

I have always used Termina, it is a place in both zelda and in chrono trigger/cross.

I think it is just an awesome name. (in zelda Termina is actually a region or a different world or something like that. The place in Majora's mask)

idk... I didn't name my gcn game. (SUNYSIDE, it was my neighbor's idea.) I might us my ww town, Goo, or Goo2 or whatever. But I can't really use my real town name. South Milwaukee is more than double the limit!

Smashville doesn't fit. I just wanted to point that out.

In Wild World, I named my town ToadTown, so I won't use that again. I'm thinking of names like Hyrule, Nintown, and mostly ones relating to video games.

Can anyone think of a good Mario related one besides Nintown?

deathparty666 said:
idk... I didn't name my gcn game. (SUNYSIDE, it was my neighbor's idea.) I might us my ww town, Goo, or Goo2 or whatever. But I can't really use my real town name. South Milwaukee is more than double the limit!
That's not as bad as what I named my town. I named it "woods". I didn't even capitalize it! Another name besides SUNYSIDE could have been Sunshine. Just a random thought . . .

Something with a good amount of Q's, X's, and Z's...

Or I'll just go with what my first town was called, "Redland". I didn't name it, the person that rented it at Blockbuster before me did. ; D

WOW good question!!!!!! i never thaught.. i better start thinking.. i have no idea.. last time i screwed up my town name lol

JJH0369 said:
I'm considering three things:

A.) Hicktown. 'Cause it owns.
B.)Freeport. My hometown. I has teh hometown prides an stuffs.
C.) Use the Wikipedia Random Article generator, and use the name of the article.
Totally!! lol C haha im going to go try it..

My neighbor named her WW town Hapyland. And I should so name it Helle. well, maybe not. Savilla is an awesome name I thought of.

Back