• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your Gnomeo - Finals over! The Rebellion has begun

Aaaaaaa I want Laid-back gnome for the green hat but the shades on the Rebel gnome just how can you say no to that

The first time I encountered Passionate Gnome in game, I misinterpreted his glasses for his eyes and the squinty eyelashes as his angry eyebrows, so I thought it was some sort of evil incarnation:
1619969862886-png.372328

Do you see it now?

Anyways, he's grown on me, lol...

The first time I encountered Passionate Gnome in game, I misinterpreted his glasses for his eyes and the squinty eyelashes as his angry eyebrows, so I thought it was some sort of evil incarnation:
1619969862886-png.372328

Do you see it now?

Anyways, he's grown on me, lol...

Oh my gosh, I could not see it at all, but then I focused my eyes on his rosey cheeks inside his glasses, and squinted my eyes until they were aaaalmost closed and I saw it! Your picture is so accurate! 🤣

RIP sprightly gnome... you were a top contender for me 😔🙏

I think rebel might win the entire thing! it would be cool to get a surprised gnome reaction if surprised gnome doesn't become a collectible.

It's definitely gonna come down to Passionate VS Rebel, and I think Rebel will be the clear winner

I'm excited for a gnome collectible, but I do really wish we could have more villager collectibles!

RIP sprightly gnome... you were a top contender for me 😔🙏

I think rebel might win the entire thing! it would be cool to get a surprised gnome reaction if surprised gnome doesn't become a collectible.
I was hoping for sprightly too because to me anyway he has classic gnome attire colors.
He is very gnomish 🍄

Now we got the showdown between the quirkiest of gnomes! The number one overall seed and everyone's favourite badboy: Rebel Gnome! And...the second favourite and often confused with Santa Claus...Passionate Gnome!

I took some kids to one of those ceramic painting places today. Completely out of the blue, an employee approached us and asked us to vote in their gnome poll. Which ceramic gnome is better?

A5748C55-F060-47C1-B201-C89E10B62F75.jpeg

I was taken aback, to say the least. So I had to share!

Back