Your Favorite Villager

It's really hard to choose between Walker, Wolfgang, and Lily. I love them all ;_; But I think I have to go with Walker, I've had him in 3 towns and he is just so sweet. Once during a fishing tourney he placed 2nd or 3rd and the way Chip said his name, it sounded SO much like an actual understandable word and it was really awesome haha.

Do duos count? I love Merengue and Tia so much!!!
Especially together! I love the villagers that look like other things, especially sweets! :D
Tia is especially adorable to me because elephants are my second favorite animal, and because I love tea and pretty China.
Also Tia and Merengue together make me think of fancy tea parties. ^_^

my favorite villager is margie, no doubt. i had her in my first town before i reset, and she was super sweet and always a pleasure to talk to!! now she remains a dream villager.

Deirdre! But I also really adore Pashmina, Dotty, Kiki, Julian, Lobo, Alice, Drake, and many many others!!

I have a soft spot for any of the villagers that appeared in the Animal Crossing movie, although any of the weird villagers like Coco and Tangy are fun. My favourite is probably Cyrano, because he appeared in the movie, and he has fantastic eyebrows. Hopper is also pretty great!

Actually, mine has changed slightly since I lost Erik...Beau has pretty much taken over as my favourite now. I had him once before and decided to let him go, got him back now since I lost Erik and Beau was out of my void. For some reason, I have just taken to him so much more this time. Fang will always be one of my favourites too. And maple I just adore. Think Beau just tops it though :)

Melba is my all-time best friend. She was the first one to move into my town and I'll never let her leave!

I also love my villagers Beau, Cyrano, Groucho, Big Top, and Roald.

I love Fauna and Diana, as well as Erik and Genji-- but I haven't had them as villagers yet ;__;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, mine has changed slightly since I lost Erik...Beau has pretty much taken over as my favourite now. I had him once before and decided to let him go, got him back now since I lost Erik and Beau was out of my void. For some reason, I have just taken to him so much more this time. Fang will always be one of my favourites too. And maple I just adore. Think Beau just tops it though :)

I just recently had Beau move in from my campsite and he's probably my new favorite after Melba. :) I really want Erik but Beau is just so dang sweet! When I saw him in my campsite I freaked out and prayed to the ACNL gods that he would move in haha.

My favorite Villager is Cole the Rabbit. I have yet to have him, but he has received good press from a Youtube series. He looks adorable and does clumsy things in this show. I looked him up on various wikis, and I really look forward to getting him into my town. I might have to cave and by his Amiibo Card if I don't get him in a few months.

Last edited:
Dizzy!! I have a lot of lazy favourites though, but Dizzy is probably my all time favourite since I started playing AC.

Rosie. Not because of the movie, not because everyone else loves her, but because I received a Rosie plushie back when WW was still kinda new. I didn't even know who Rosie was until I checked the toy's tags and saw AC:WW. I was like OMG SHE'S IN THE GAME. I made it my goal for years to have her in my town, and that didn't happen until like a year or so ago. Finally got her. Didn't see the movie till earlier this year. I guess in a way, I loved Rosie because it reminded me of the gift my cousin gave me that Christmas, and I adored that toy. Still have it now. It's been like 7 years or longer I think.

Back