• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your Favorite Cat Villager?

Which one's your fave? :3

• Ankha

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Bob

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Felicity

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Katt

• Kid Cat

• Tabby

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Kiki

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Kitty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lolly

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • Merry

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Mitzi

• Moe

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Monique

• Olivia

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Punchy

• Purrl

• Rosie

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Rudy

• Stinky

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tom

• Tangy

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters
Rosie used to be my fav, but she moved on me. Then I got attached to ankha but now am seeing more in lolly <33 I had an all cat town once and it was hard to choose!

i really liked tangy BEFORE new leaf, because i thought she looked cuter in low res (haha idk dont ask) so when she was camping in my town... i doubted for a bit and decided to NOT invite her. she invited herself in :'~) but i love her a lot now i think she might be the best peppy for me? since she doesn't look typically girly, but very cool and trendy and more gender neutral.

Back