• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding your fc now. I can do either pick up or delivery, whichever is better for you :) also let me know how much TBT I can give you in exchange :D

On my way! And the tbt is on its way too! Thanks so much!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again, Red! You are so sweet! :)

Hey can you let me come over While you have Marie and CeCe in your campground? Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm on hold about time travelling at the moment due to villagers transportation. Hope you've got what you needed, but if not yet I can just give the items instead, so let me know. :)

Hi! It's finally the long holiday week in my place. If you could tell me what timezone you're in and your possible available time frame, I'll figure out when. :rolleyes:

Hey! I am in EST ( eastern time zone) in America. Also, I can do the trade tomorrow around 4-5 Pm my time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! It's finally the long holiday week in my place. If you could tell me what timezone you're in and your possible available time frame, I'll figure out when. :rolleyes:

Hey! I am in EST ( eastern time zone) in America. Also, I can do the trade tomorrow around 4-5 Pm my time.

hi c:
im looking to get 2 of each hybrid flower and one of each carnation, would you be able to get that? ^^
if yes please let me know how much tbt you want for everything c: thanks!

Ah, your evening is my early morning. I was sleeping, sorry. I'll try again to see if you're on tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi c:
im looking to get 2 of each hybrid flower and one of each carnation, would you be able to get that? ^^
if yes please let me know how much tbt you want for everything c: thanks!

Are these you mean? If yes 85 tbt?
2 of each :
Roses
gold
blue
purple
black
orange
pink

Tulips
purple
black
orange
pink

Lilies
black
orange
pink

Violets
blue

Pansies
purple
blue
orange

Cosmos
pink
orange
black

1 of each:
Carnations
white
red
pink

Ah, your evening is my early morning. I was sleeping, sorry. I'll try again to see if you're on tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are these you mean? If yes 85 tbt?
2 of each :
Roses
gold
blue
purple
black
orange
pink

Tulips
purple
black
orange
pink

Lilies
black
orange
pink

Violets
blue

Pansies
purple
blue
orange

Cosmos
pink
orange
black

1 of each:
Carnations
white
red
pink

yes thats all c: and the price sounds good! let me know whenever you have time :3

Hi! I’m looking for a golden axe and watering can. I just restarted my game, so would be looking to pay in TBT. if you could let me know if you have these available and how much it would cost, that would be great :) thanks!

not sure if you are still online :s but i may be able to be online until 12pm your time ^^

Hi, I'm on. :) Please add FC1 and tell me when you have time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I’m looking for a golden axe and watering can. I just restarted my game, so would be looking to pay in TBT. if you could let me know if you have these available and how much it would cost, that would be great :) thanks!

Hi! Yes I have the can and shovel available. My price is a bit higher than going rate, like 20 tbt each. If you're still interested, let me know. :)

Hi, I'm on. :) Please add FC1 and tell me when you have time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Yes I have the can and shovel available. My price is a bit higher than going rate, like 20 tbt each. If you're still interested, let me know. :)

im online now :D ive added you. will you come to my town or do i go to yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back