• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then can I visit Wade for now please? I'll wait for spike because I'd need to visit him a few times.

Hi! Sorry I've asked for a couple things on this thread, then changed my mind... ( so sorry! ) Anyways I would like
Pinwheel (if you have it)
golden axe
two blue roses
golden shovel

Thanks!

Hi, may I visit #27 - Claude - ビネガー’s RV please?

Hi :) Are you online now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sorry I've asked for a couple things on this thread, then changed my mind... ( so sorry! ) Anyways I would like
Pinwheel (if you have it)
golden axe
two blue roses
golden shovel

Thanks!

Hi! It's okay, I'm pretty elusive, haha.
So, I'd be willing to give you any color of pinwheel(s) and a pair of blue roses for free.
As for golden tools my price is kinda higher than on going price as I get them all legitimately. If still okay, make me an offer for them please.

Game information:
Town and character name Luigi from Compton.
FC: in sidebar.
Item I want: hinaningyo.
Total TBT: 5.

Which friend code do I add?

Can I get the Hylain shield, heart container, and Hyrulean treasure from W.Link's RV. I have 35 meow coupons, I'm going to use them all on that stuff in W.Link's RV. I will have to time travel because I can only order 3 items a day. I don't want you to go and order that stuff, its just to much.
I'll wait till your done with everyone else.

Last edited:
Can I get the Hylain shield, heart container, and Hyrulean treasure from W.Link's RV. I have 35 meow coupons, I'm going to use them all on that stuff in W.Link's RV. I will have to time travel because I can only order 3 items a day. I don't want you to go and order that stuff, its just to much.
I'll wait till your done with everyone else.

I-I don't have W.Link amiibo.. Actually that's the only amiibo figurine I don't own, sorry. ^^;

I-I don't have W.Link amiibo.. Actually that's the only amiibo figurine I don't own, sorry. ^^;

Oh man, *signs* welp I try. But I don't know that you know, you can use the Zelda and Link super smash bros amiibo, to get W.Link RV. I can try to find the stuff from somewhere else then, I hope.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I know, do you have the amiibo to scan in Ganon's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back