• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling šŸ’ ā˜† Your Concierge ā˜† šŸ’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Augh x.x You tore it down, alright ahaha! Well, if you need it again lmk, I got my hands on it when I visited someone yesterday. See you in a bit.

Yeah it was this one: https://imgur.com/a/XZFil
Iā€™ve torn down like 4 already lol
But I have two houses completely done, and 1 thatā€™s just need finishing touches like 1-2 wall decos, so thatā€™s good :D
And I already know how Iā€™m going to do the last house ( though I canā€™t build it until I get pashima out of my town ufgggg she wonā€™t leave.

Hello o' holy crapfish!

I'm looking to buy a weeding day furniture set and a fishing tourney set if you have them! :)
thank you so much for running this shop~

Yeah it was this one: https://imgur.com/a/XZFil
Iā€™ve torn down like 4 already lol
But I have two houses completely done, and 1 thatā€™s just need finishing touches like 1-2 wall decos, so thatā€™s good :D
And I already know how Iā€™m going to do the last house ( though I canā€™t build it until I get pashima out of my town ufgggg she wonā€™t leave.

Moving outs are just random. But so far as I experienced the higher friendship you get with them, the more they ask you about moving out. Good luck.
Also I'm ready. :)

Hello o' holy crapfish!

I'm looking to buy a weeding day furniture set and a fishing tourney set if you have them! :)
thank you so much for running this shop~

Hi RoRo :) I only have extra pieces for sale from those two sets atm. I can get you the whole weeding set if you could give me 2 days?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect, gates are open!

Ooooon my waaaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back