• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Your Choice Of Pokemon X or Y: Promo Download Code!! [HB: Check Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can bid 10k tbt bells if it might work on a uk 3ds since its only the download code but I dont know if it will work :c

Wait I thought the buyout was all three things she listed!! ;-; DANGIT!!! I totally would have bought it for 20m...

Wait I thought the buyout was all three things she listed!! ;-; DANGIT!!! I totally would have bought it for 20m...

Pretty sure buyout is all three things because if not why would she have a buyout of 18.5k TBT which equates to 166.5million bells next to a second option of 20million buy out. It wouldn't make sense unless it was all those three. The last few auctions I saw of this code the winner ended up paying 150mill+ so I doubt the OP would make 20mill by itself a buy out.

A 20 million buyout does not even compare to a 18.5k TBT buyout. You should be asking for hundreds of millions of bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure buyout is all three things because if not why would she have a buyout of 18.5k TBT which equates to 166.5million bells next to a second option of 20million buy out. It wouldn't make sense unless it was all those three. The last few auctions I saw of this code the winner ended up paying 150mill+ so I doubt the OP would make 20mill by itself a buy out.

This.

But yeah, I think it's all 3

Yeah, I know, so that's why I assumed the buyout was all 3, but then the two people above me said they'd do the buyout of 20m which confused me xD

Buyout is either of the 3. I don't exchange TBT for in-game bells.

There is a buyout atm but I will wait until the end of the bid. If there is no other buyout offer then at the end of the auction, ShinySandwich will have it. But remember to read the rules just in case, guys. >w>

Last edited:
ooh i could've bought it straight away for 20m if i knew that :(

Oooh buy out for only 20m?
Very generous.

I'll also buy out (?)
lol, I guess if the other one doesn't go through or something.

Just wanted to let you know I'm interested, and I'd play generously with my bro.

edit//
I can also add in 200 TBT bells (or more if you'd like)
So that way its a little bit from the other buy out thing

So 20m and 200 TBT

Last edited:
Canadasquare has the highest offer so far. And I only put 20mil because that's all I need and I plan on investing. :3

I'll offer 30mil + 5 of the 6 japanese letters (valued at 15-20k TBT bells) + 2000 tbt bells

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back