• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling You Pay With Smiles Cycling! (FREE) ヽ(`∪´)ノ [BOXES:---] [NEW: Apple, Broffina]

hi, hi! :blush:
Lurking for stitches, marina, diana, julian or marshal. Whoever comes first really! These are my dreamies.
LOTS OF SMILESSS!!! :) :):):):D:D:D

Last edited:
This is such a cute idea! May I lurk for Diana, Marshal, Ankha, Julian, Pietro, Marina, and Cheri? :)

Bonbon was adopted!
Added all the lurkers with smiles~. ^-^

hi, hi! :blush:
Lurking for stitches, marina, diana or marshal. Whoever comes first really! These are my dreamies.
LOTS OF SMILESSS!!! :) :):):):D:D:D

Hi! Which three should I put on the list for you? I only do three at a time. ^_^

Can I lurk for Whitney, Erik and Lolly? Much Thanks! (P.S I'm not gonna smile, so you don't see my fugly braces) :(

Oops, forgot that you can only lurk for 3 villagers. I will lurk for Pietro, Diana, Julian! :)

could i lurk for colton, bruce and muffy? tysm!! :)

Last edited:
Smiling lurkers added! (Even you neester14, since fugly braces are very awful things. :'( )

Chief just moved in!

JESUS. YOU HAVE OLIVIA. AND I HAVE A FREE SPACE. i don't know if anyone else has bid on her but i will pay tbt or igb for her if needed. i have a free space in my town now after having 10 villagers forever so i would just LOVE TO ADOPT HER :D sorry for freaking out in your thread... i just love olivia she's such a pretty cat

JESUS. YOU HAVE OLIVIA. AND I HAVE A FREE SPACE. i don't know if anyone else has bid on her but i will pay tbt or igb for her if needed. i have a free space in my town now after having 10 villagers forever so i would just LOVE TO ADOPT HER :D sorry for freaking out in your thread... i just love olivia she's such a pretty cat

I'm guessing you'd like to lurk? Hehe~ ^w^

Can I please lurk for Walker? He's my dreamie (the only proof I have is my avatar though).
Thank you! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Back