• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling 🌙 Stardew Cycling | IN BOXES: N/A | NEW: Dom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to lurk for Bruce!
wishlist items I have: rattan towel basket, garden bench, beekeeper's hive, ironwood cart, loft bed, pot rack, knife block, or coffee cup - whichever you need at the time)!

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Marshall for NMTs, if possible. I'd also like to lurk for Judy, Daisy, Lolly, & Coco.

Im terribly sorry for asking but could someone explain how these work? Do i just state what villagers im looking for and if the poster finds them whilst cycling through islands they'll get them for me?

So the villagers listed in my post are already in my town, they can be reserved, and as I time travel they’ll eventually wanna move. “Lurkers” will comment names of villagers that aren’t in my town yet, but they’re interested in villagers that might move in

Looking for Dom, if I could reserve him, I can offer an oil lamp, beehive, kitchen Island, knifeblock, and an infused water dispenser from your wishlist. The NMT too.

I’m not sure how reserving works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back