• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

yo, mayor diogo has arrived!

diogocrossing

P U N C H Y B O Y S
Bells
hi everyone! my name is diogo and i'm a 20yo artist who loves videogames. i've seen NL in sale before christmas and i just had to buy it, and my god i'm loving it so much! in the past i've only played wild world and never really got into it, perhaps because i didn't have the kind of mindset to enjoy an animal crossing game, who knows... but i'm so into new leaf it's crazy!

my town is called riviera because i love rivers and because my "artist name" is diogo rivers... xD that's pretty much because the asoiaf lore, the ******** born in the riverlands are given the name "rivers" unless they're acknowledge as true offsprings of the family in question. totally not a game of thrones nerd.

aside from ac, my favourite games are final fantasy, pokemon, fallout, bioshock, kingdom hearts, zelda and the elder scrolls! i'm also too much into indie gaming. gotta love them indies guyzzzz

i'm also a HUGE cinema and tv nerd. i've seen too many french and russian films to even function! my favourite directors are agn?s varda, tarkovsky, kar-wai and godard, although lynch is love and life every day of the week. my favourite tv shows are mainly those who perhaps only your mothers watch: downton abbey, call the midwife, etc... because i love period pieces and classic literature. and history, like, goddamn

so yeah. hi! i'm a total noob at this game, but i plan to learn to be cool like u guys B)
kbye!

nobody here is cool
except me

and YAS kingdom hearts
welcom to bell tree.

hi everyone! my name is diogo and i'm a 20yo artist who loves videogames. i've seen NL in sale before christmas and i just had to buy it, and my god i'm loving it so much! in the past i've only played wild world and never really got into it, perhaps because i didn't have the kind of mindset to enjoy an animal crossing game, who knows... but i'm so into new leaf it's crazy!

my town is called riviera because i love rivers and because my "artist name" is diogo rivers... xD that's pretty much because the asoiaf lore, the ******** born in the riverlands are given the name "rivers" unless they're acknowledge as true offsprings of the family in question. totally not a game of thrones nerd.

aside from ac, my favourite games are final fantasy, pokemon, fallout, bioshock, kingdom hearts, zelda and the elder scrolls! i'm also too much into indie gaming. gotta love them indies guyzzzz

i'm also a HUGE cinema and tv nerd. i've seen too many french and russian films to even function! my favourite directors are agn?s varda, tarkovsky, kar-wai and godard, although lynch is love and life every day of the week. my favourite tv shows are mainly those who perhaps only your mothers watch: downton abbey, call the midwife, etc... because i love period pieces and classic literature. and history, like, goddamn

so yeah. hi! i'm a total noob at this game, but i plan to learn to be cool like u guys B)
kbye!

elcome to the forums!

Welcome here!

Oh! a fan of Lynch *_* Okay, I already like you xD What do you enjoy reading? (As a french medieval theater's student, I'm really curious ^^)

... and I see no problem to watch Downtown Abbey *fan inside*

Welcome here!

Oh! a fan of Lynch *_* Okay, I already like you xD What do you enjoy reading? (As a french medieval theater's student, I'm really curious ^^)

... and I see no problem to watch Downtown Abbey *fan inside*

A lot of stuff! I'm also minoring in greek theater so xD I do love me some Edwardian literature, classic american literature, some french literature as well (goddamn flaubert and his amazing books like), and my favourite thing in the world: russian literature. If I had to name a few authors, I'd easily go with the Bront? sisters, Jane Austen, Virginia Woolf, Tolstoy, Dostoyevski, Orwell, and I've seen you like Tolkien <3 I love him too! But I'm kind of much more into George R.R. Martin? I don't know. I prefer the war drama over fantasy opera-like books...

And Downton Abbey will forever be my favourite show of all time. I wrote an essay on mise-en-sc?ne and character traits on period pieces for university, and most of it was based on DA! I also talked a lot about other shows and movies...

and lynch is love, lynch is life

You did it. You didn't explode during the sign up process. graaaaaaaaats.

Back