• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Yard Sale! (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can but I cannot do it today cuz I just got back from physical therapy and I need to go to work soon are you able to wait to tomorrow?

I can but I cannot do it today cuz I just got back from physical therapy and I need to go to work soon are you able to wait to tomorrow?
That's fine. I need to collect more pinecone and cherry petals anyway. It might take me a bit cuz I'm going out of town tomorrow but I'll keep in touch and we can coordinate something this week.

Candy skull mask (purple)

EDIT
Woops I thought that was wishlist but it was your orderables!!! Okay. TBT sounds GREAT let me know when you'll be on again!

I don't know if you misunderstood I have the White Street lamps to trade.

But I will take two TBT for the mask

I also have a full catalog I can order from with some time and patience I can knock off most of the orderables from your wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back