• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Yard Sale! (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendragon1980

Bells
Feedback
100% (391) +
I want to clear some stuff out of my storage and Island to make room for the new stuff so any of my yard sale stuff is free just message me I'm going to work at the moment but I will be off and on tonight.

Chic tulip crown (5 TBT)
Gold shovel DIY (5 TBT)
Dark tulip wreath (5 TBT
Hycinith lamp (2 TBT)

Mom's homemade cake
Mom's handmade apron (quilt)
Mom's tissue box
Mom's homemade sweater

Silk Hat (blue)
Geisha wig (red)

Sea Captain's coat (blue)
Pirate bandana (blue)
Pirate bandana (red)
Pirate treasure crown
Pirate rug

Mermaid fishy dress (pink)

Dark chocolate flooring

Fresh cooler

Punchy's photo
Willow's photo

Fake beautiful statue

Last edited:
my Mom doesn't give me anything! My secondary gets stuff sometimes, but I've not received any with my main.

Interested in these. I can do TBT. I have 11 fish bait right now that you can have, and I will check my beaches to see if I can make some more.
Beautiful statue (fake)
Academic painting (real)
Mom's cushion
Mom's cake
Moms tea cozy
Mom's plushie
Mom's artwork
Mom's Sweater (star)

Ok I have my sister on my island but as soon as she leaves I'll throw a dodo.code
Post automatically merged:

Bump-updated and added some walls, floors and rugs

Last edited:
Reactions: JJB
I’ll take one of each of the Mom’s items available, please.

Would you be open to letting me shop at your Nooks as well? Mine hasn’t expanded yet (reset) and was hoping to get some Festival items. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back