• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

XBox 360 price officialy announced...

MasterDS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
According to GamesAreFun, or GAF :rolleyes: , the Xbox 360's launch price has been officially announced.

299$ for the core system
399$ for the Delux System (Comes with cables, and a remote so you can use the DVD player inside that raised the price

^_^ )

Well?

Announced, you mean....

And I still don't get what the 400 dollar one is for.... You get the cables? Which ones?

Anyway.... I want Halo 3, but that's expensive....

PikMino42 said:
Announced, you mean....

And I still don't get what the 400 dollar one is for.... You get the cables? Which ones?

probably the special hight definition cable, and improved sound cable. (I have a high-def cable for my PS2 and XBOX

:D )

PikMino42 said:
Announced, you mean....

Halo 3 will most likely come out for computer... and be better...

alot of games are better on computer. like medal of honor... that game sucks on console, but is really fun, and easy to control on PC.

This is clearly a rip off, even if you get the cheap one.

And for those of you who don't know:

Cheap one: no hardrive
Expensize one: 20 gig hardrive

However it will probabaly do pretty good in slaes since it's the first one out. Just like the PS2.

PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
Announced, you mean....

alot of games are better on computer. like medal of honor... that game sucks on console, but is really fun, and easy to control on PC.
I hate PC games... controls mostly... and my comp sucks. :lol:

And Halo is way better on the XBox. :yes:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
This is clearly a rip off, even if you get the cheap one.

And for those of you who don't know:

Cheap one: no hardrive
Expensize one: 20 gig hardrive

However it will probabaly do pretty good in slaes since it's the first one out. Just like the PS2.
so if you buy the cheap (well, less expesive) version, youll have to get memory cards too.

PIRANHA2 said:
PikMino42 said:
Announced, you mean....

thats what i think i'm better at games like that on computer. I rented medal of honor frontline and on easy it took me about 5 trys to beat the first lvl
:rofl:
but i'm the computer i can aim easyer

:)

I'm buying this thing, maybe the Revolution later and definately not tht PS3 it looks like a bucket. :S And So what if it has a DVD player? That makes it better in my opinion. I watch "A Hard Day's Night" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" on my XBox all the time.

Back