• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon WTW!

Oh, wow! I just got a shiny Slakoth with the date caught the same as my birthday! Coincidence, not?

@zombi, want help filling in the gaps in your dex?
I appreciate the offer, but the gaps are far too wide. My Pokedex is a long way from completion and I'm trying to make a living dex so I don't have to evolve things again in the future. It should be doable on my own, as I have a majority of the games, I just lack the drive to get it done most of the time.

I appreciate the offer, but the gaps are far too wide. My Pokedex is a long way from completion and I'm trying to make a living dex so I don't have to evolve things again in the future. It should be doable on my own, as I have a majority of the games, I just lack the drive to get it done most of the time.

A living Dex is a pain. I have one in my Pokebank. Took forever and a half.

not gonna lie, i just had to look up 'living pokedex'. it's pretty much what i've been doing this whole time.

It's Wednesday! One box of volt tackle Pichu, and three failed shiny relicanth that know brine going out. Maybe more stuff later

Sent out leftovers from team breeding last week. The Pokemon included Aipom, Houndour, Seviper, and Slakoth.

Been getting a whole lot of nothing very good tonight. I just now acquired a shiny Yveltal, but it's an obvious hack considering it is in a Timer Ball and has an English nickname. Not sure whether to keep it or toss it back out to the Wonder Trade wilderness.

Only a Seviper and a Houndour left. Hope I get something else good, but doubt it.

Edit: Ask and you shall receive, I suppose? After writing that, I got a shiny Forretress and a Cresselia. :p

Last edited:
I ended up getting a shiny Vulpix ans a shiny speed boost Torchic as well yesterday.

This week was a bust. Nothing good. 25 fletchling, and other crud..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent out leftovers from team breeding last week. The Pokemon included Aipom, Houndour, Seviper, and Slakoth.

Been getting a whole lot of nothing very good tonight. I just now acquired a shiny Yveltal, but it's an obvious hack considering it is in a Timer Ball and has an English nickname. Not sure whether to keep it or toss it back out to the Wonder Trade wilderness.

Only a Seviper and a Houndour left. Hope I get something else good, but doubt it.

Edit: Ask and you shall receive, I suppose? After writing that, I got a shiny Forretress and a Cresselia. :p

ILLL TAKE IT.

Haha jk. It's yours, and you should keep it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, idk whats happening to me. Two weeks in a row, nothing. lollllll

What's everyone sending out tomorrow? I've got Houndour and eevee going out, failed shiny breeding. Most of the eevee are hidden ability, that's about all that's special about them.

Skipped out on Wonder Trade Wednesday this past week, as I got back into Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I think I might put aside some time to breeding for this upcoming Wednesday, but I'm not certain what I'll distribute yet. Maybe Croagunk, maybe Starly, maybe Psyduck.

If you are, maybe starly. I think its not native to Kalos?
Since my sister practically took my Black version and is using it for her cheating needs (dear gosh I hate it. But what can I do) My spare Y will have nothing but gen 5 shinies. Think I should WT or release them?

If you are, maybe starly. I think its not native to Kalos?
Since my sister practically took my Black version and is using it for her cheating needs (dear gosh I hate it. But what can I do) My spare Y will have nothing but gen 5 shinies. Think I should WT or release them?

So long as I get a shiny Joltik, do whatever you want with them. :)

Got a, probably hacked, level 100, 6 IV, pokerus, shiny Salamence from wonder trade today

Back