• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
All HAIL KING DOLBY!

Dolby has 30 hours to choose someone to lynch.

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

ALL HAIL

Ok, if I ML today it's gg. I'm convinced that the scumteam is Kat/waffles/sensai/f11 honestly. Panda can be substituted in there to, but I want to hear Mog's and Tae's thoughts especially

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you think that the scumteam isn't exactly that make your case

whom the **** allowed this. I townread dolby but there are better choices.

like not even heyden or tina wtf.

I have a long post in the making rn babes ;)

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

ALL HAIL

Ok, if I ML today it's gg. I'm convinced that the scumteam is Kat/waffles/sensai/f11 honestly. Panda can be substituted in there to, but I want to hear Mog's and Tae's thoughts especially

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you think that the scumteam isn't exactly that make your case

Of those four names, who are you currently most likely to lynch today?

I've slight town lean on f11.

Of those four names, who are you currently most likely to lynch today?

I've slight town lean on f11.

waffles, Kat, and Sensai in that order

Tbf, it can be debated that Sensai and f11 aren't scum I feel, more so the later, but it's the only scum team that makes sense to me

Yup, I'm pretty comfortable with Waffles

Nice choice whoever KM is, didn't even know the same person could be chosen twice lol

waffles, Kat, and Sensai in that order

Tbf, it can be debated that Sensai and f11 aren't scum I feel, more so the later, but it's the only scum team that makes sense to me

Exact same way I would have ordered them so this is reassuring.

im only on page 50 but curious if anyone still alive has claimed anything yet (apart from toad)? its probably handy for me to know rn instead of wasting more time reading back later for context

im only on page 50 but curious if anyone still alive has claimed anything yet (apart from toad)? its probably handy for me to know rn instead of wasting more time reading back later for context

I think waffles claimed townie at one point

I don't think anyone has directly claimed.

Toads is also confirmed non-hostile TP as Ness posted that he was unable to achieve his win condition.

Tae really can't be maf unless I am extraordinarily wrong, she wouldn't SR two scummates right off the bat. Mayyyyyyyybe substituted in for Sensai, but I severely doubt it

it did lol

Town

Tina
Dolby
Heyden
ItookYourWaffles
KermitTea
Bianca
Sensai

Scum

F11
Panda
Arstotzkan
Tae
Jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

f11 or you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I call it now...

Dolby's is really a mislynch. Jacob's is intentional lynch
These are bad, but tell me that Bianca is feasible only in place of f11, which would have meant that Kat was bussing two scummates with real potential to be lynched D1, so I severely doubt it

Kermit honestly could be scum in place of anybody, but I don't think would be hard-scumleaning him with waffles at the same time. Which is why I want thoughts from Mog especially and just a list from Tae if he has time

So yes, I still think that Kat/waffles/f11/Sensai makes sense, I'll look into Panda next. But I think Panda could only be substituted in for f11 and Sensai, particularly the former, but can't be scum with bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, tae only really makes sense if I'm wrong on two of these, specifically f11 and Sensai. Meaning the only scumteam tae would be on is probably Kat/waffles/tae/Bianca, but I severely doubt that I'm wrong on multiple people in the grouping

how much time do we have 24 hours? i'd rather read through the whole thread entirely before giving my thoughts but if i have less time then i'm happy just to read the more recent events!!! (also ftr on page 50 im not keen on heyden or kat but im sure that will be irreverent as i keep reading lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

o and panda but when do i ever town read panda lmao

how much time do we have 24 hours? i'd rather read through the whole thread entirely before giving my thoughts but if i have less time then i'm happy just to read the more recent events!!! (also ftr on page 50 im not keen on heyden or kat but im sure that will be irreverent as i keep reading lol)

30 hours.

Gonna admit got lose interest playing n1 because im just a servant nothing else i feel more motivated if I play a role with night action tbh
ngl this post makes me think waffles is less scum because this post is really relatable. Honestly this is my first forum kingmaker game and it is turning out less than what I expected. I'm not blaming anyone, but, if you can't vote or do anything really, and a lot of people are believing mostly the same thing as you, I don't have much to say which hasn't been said before. As a result I appear less engaged but ill stop complaining.

Everyone here I am townlocking for the sake of simplicity and so I don't lose my mind tinfoiling. I like Tina's content a lot, Heyden is pretty much confirmed I guess, and for Dolby I feel like in late games it is pretty obvious when he is scum. He isn't scum at all imo.

Heyden
Tina
Dolby

The people here, I am very confident that they are scum.

2. SensaiGallade

[*]Tom - Very lurky and posts spontaniously, Like Tina, never had played with Tom before so idk his play style, his posts seem a little off so I wouldn't be suprised if he flipped scum.
About One day into the game, Sensai makes a reads post which was completely unwarranted for day 1 imo. The post is complete fluff, with only three town leans and 2 scum leans. I think Sensai felt compelled to post something. Why? As scum, some people feel obliged to churn out many posts to get the illusion of contribution. Sensai is even called out on this post with no substance and backtracks on his reads. how lame.

Is kingmaker an actual role though or something thats an addition to your role
This post rubs me the wrong way. Honestly speaking, you can deduct that he is not KM. But looking back at my role pm, the specifities of the king and it's relationship to me is outlined. I'm keeping this vague but I think the top part points to Sensai as mafia.

Sensai in his first read post, doesn't even mention Kat's name, on the second one he just says He will look into Kat more. interesting.

Later on, he does say this about kat:
Kat: Similar to Heyden, There is nothing that stands out to me as scum-related. Helpful and detailed reads, open and asking questions if something is off. I don't think either Heyden or Kat are scum.
This is the last thing Sensai has said about KAT. I'd like to know what he thinks about her, especially at this point in the game.

After toms lynch, he belives he shouldn't be scum read because he was against the lynch. This makes no sense at all. Mafia could easily be against tom's lynch because It would make them look better.

Basically, Sensai should be instalynched and if he is town I will eat grass.

15. Arstotzkan

Kat hasn't said anything scummy and thst is what I think is off. I feel like her posts are missing something, like a tone or a voice. Her posts just tooo perfected if that makes sense. Also POE says your scum sorry.

16. Jacob - Jacob's "anguish" as king felt really contrived to me but his iso's were pretty good and I like his content. I feel it is unlikely for him to be teamed up with my scum reads so he is town imo. If jacobs is scum then honestly good job tbh.

7. KermitTea xCleb - You softed a role and had an ate crack. I think this points you closer to town rather than scum.

8. Biancasbotique - Has been spouting really annoying stuff. For some reason I don't think youre scum because you don't seem compatible with the above mentioned team.
9. ITookYourWaffles - You are being scum read alot, but some parts of me doesn't believe you are scum, especially with that one post of yours that I quoted above. It mirrors exactly what I've been feeling this game aswell.

12. Tae- I would like to see updated reads. The agression you display in the thread looks just a little bit fake. Like tina said, your reads seem like they are playing it safe. For rn I wanna say you are scum.

19. PandaDarling - Looking closer you haven't done anything, not even reads. You suddenly came into the thread yesterday asking to be kinged. I had thought you were town but rethinking places you as scum.

Scum team imo: Sensai/Kat/Panda/Tae or Sensai/Kat/Panda/Waffles. Imo they should be lynched in this order (Sensai First).

- - - Post Merge - - -

whom has a case for me, I'm awake to defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back