• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Wrapped items containing bells, DLC, Sanrio items and more! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My sister and I would like to participate, her FC is 2380-4795-0525 her name is AJ and her town is Spirits
My FC is on the sidebar and my name is Navi and my town is Dreams
We would both like to come a few times, thanks

To everyone that would like to visit, I will add you and open my gates :) If my town becomes full please be patient and wait until someone leaves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open!

Hi may i come back?

Yes you can, enough time has passed :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! There are 10 presents left currently so I can have 5 more visitors before I need to restock and wrap more items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing giveaway while I re-stock! It will be back open tomorrow evening since I will heading to sleep soon. Thanks to everyone that visited today. I hope you enjoy your items :)

Giveaway is back open! :)

Same rules still apply.

This is the last of the items so once they are gone the giveaway will be closed permanently.

If you aren't too busy, i would love to come over too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back