• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Would you visit an island which wasn't decorated at all but had beautiful houses?

I definitely would! As someone who absolutely loved HHD and interior design, I'm also curious to see the interior designs of the houses c: Though I might suggest that you put a path outdoors in order to direct people easily to your houses! You don't have to do any major terraforming, you can definitely still keep your forest look without putting much thought into outdoor decoration. I saw someone suggest you doing a simple house showcase like the one in New Leaf, so you can just line up your houses neatly. ^^

At the end of the day, the island and game is yours, so play and decorate however you want! <3

I would because it would feel unique! I miss the feeling of having a wild/natural island so for some that may be kind of a walk down memory lane. I totally could see how people would be into that!

sure. i would just lean into it though. i would put all 8 houses in front of the airport in a nice line. Reminiscent of the shop are in New Leaf.

people come by and see the houses in a line and visit one by one :)

though dream addresses could have a diff path into it.

i do love interior design in this game :)

I love seeing creative house designs. There should be a forum section just devoted to pics of the rooms in people's houses!

I definitely would. I enjoy seeing how people have decorated their houses just as much as their islands. :) I actually am really interested since I have only been able to do a couple rooms. I know people have completed houses and/or their exterior what what little variety of furniture we have, yet I am struggling so maybe some visits to some other islands might help push me again since visiting @Hobowire’s had in the past. I don’t use the dream suite much since I got nauseous the last time I used it because of the lag. Also, I enjoy giving feedback to others if they’re looking for suggestions. I’ve been mostly looking at the screenshots lately, but would be happy to visit and give you feedback if needed :).

I would definitely check it out if you provide a dream address. (It's just my preferred method of exploring someone's island.)

to be honest, dreaming is all about the exterior. i couldnt really care less bout the interrior. every time i dream and go to the houses, i just briefly glance at the rooms and get out.

Back