• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Would you Kindly?

Yes! I've been watching it over the past couple days! I've found out that Mugen and I are basically the same dude, dude!

Aw I didn't see this but yes! Mugen is amazing and so is Samurai Champloo!

Thanks! :) Haven't met anyone who've asked why I name it that and my town tune is from ME3, which I have yet to meet a person who's gotten the reference. Funny enough, I originally wanted to name it "Afterlife," after bar/club in ME2, but it was too long... by ONE letter. D'OH! >.< Oh well, Noveria was my favorite place in ME1. :3

Aww well I was surprised to find as many BioShock fans who play ACNL too.. So that doesn't surprise me but does make me sad! I'm sure there are more out there I just don't know how many of them have stumbled upon TBT like I did x3 I've got a lot of people on tumblr who post a lot of ME and AC! So they are out there x3

It would have been amazing if you could have had Afterlife! I guess I'm lucky.. Rapture and Columbia both fit into the character limit! 8 characters is a silly limit to have anyways, there are plenty of towns that are longer than 8 characters in real life!

Last edited:
Definitely! :D They are SOOOO different, but still awesome!! :3 I know 1 friend for sure who's also play both ACNL and Bioshock as well. Actually, she was the one who got me into Bioshock. :3

RIGHT?! I was rather upset, but oh well. Lucky. :p I forget if it's always been a 8 character limit, but the limit could be there so people don't have ridiculous town names? *shrugs*

Well I understand why they have an 8 character limit... I agree with others though, they should make it 10.. but then there would still probably be people complaining.. 10 is enough for me though.

That's cool though, that she got you into BioShock. My brother should it to me originally.. I can see people liking both, because I'm sure quite a few people played ACNL when they were younger and now that they are older they still play it or continue to play it, but now they're playing more adult games as well. Kind of like Pokemon but with less of a fanbase.

Back