Would you ever get a tattoo?

I tattooed myself with symbols twice when I was under aged, they're small. I'm currently working on getting a full sleeve with night time forest animals and plants (also symbolic and special to me). After that, I have nothing planned. I don't want to be covered entirely.

I'm getting my first one soon! just gotta decide on a design lol

I want to get a peacock (or whatever animal it is) tattoo on my thigh just like my idol Cardi B ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Probably not. I have a low pain tolerance + am impatient + don't see the appeal that much. I mean I'd rather just draw a snail on my hand in marker and wipe it off a few hours later.

I have a few large ones across my back, shoulder and chest. I always thought it would be cool to be covered all over in tattoos - like, ALL over, including throat and face - but I don't know if I'll ever actually go that far. Maybe someday when I'm an old geezer and don't have to worry about looking proper/professional anymore ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
I have three.

A dragon on my chest.
Vines wrapped around my wrist three times, and a spiderweb on my hand that I did myself years ago.

I've always wanted to get a sleeve or two. I want a space sleeve, like a colorful galaxy with stars and maybe a ufo and planets in it. I also have considered a wing tattoo on my back, like huge folded bird wings that expand down my back idk I just thought it'd be cool.

Most probably not because I'm a coward when it comes to pain and it seems like it hurts a lot. If I did, it would be very small but meaningful

I'm not interested in getting any right now but I'm not opposed to getting some later if I decide to.
I'd probably get a single smallish one though, nothing that covers an entire limb.

Most probably not because I'm a coward when it comes to pain and it seems like it hurts a lot. If I did, it would be very small but meaningful

I actually don't mind the pain.
It numbs very quickly, and you just become oblivious to it. ^_^

As of right now, getting a tattoo that has strong significance to me sounds lovely. But who knows? I might change my mind in ten years, so I'll be waiting for a while to see if I hold the same feelings towards what I want and the idea of tattooing something onto myself.

I actually really want a cat tattoo someday. I'm only deterred by the possible pain and I have no set design in mind as of yet. But maybe when I'm out on my own, I'll get one.

Yes, I would love to get several small tattoos.
The first tattoo I want, likely getting it when taxes come this year, is a yin yang symbol on my shoulder.
I also want a lion on my thigh, and Japanese letters down my back. ^^
All I need is the money haha.

Definitely. Would love to have a small black symbol somewhere, but I wouldn't know what it should be.

Back