• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Worst non villager character

Labelle. She is so cute, and her backstory is nice enough. I dislike her because her elegance is cold, and she never warms up to the mayor much.

I really wanted to know her back story too! They never really said much about why she wasn't there before.

Its something there for older AC Players. Its the closest thing AC has ever had to continuity and its pretty interesting.

Anyway, I hate Phineas. He walks around my town like a weirdo and feels like a stalker.

And of course, Ressetti. I really want to build the Reset Center but I don't want any of his crap.

Last edited:
I don't like any of the Nook characters.
I actually like Gracie but maybe that's just because she opened her store only two days ago. XD

Redd. Stahp selling me fakes >:C

But like in general, the special characters aren't really that special to me. D: I mean, they don't have much personality and dialogue is repetitive... If they hadn't cut any backstory out of this game, it would've been a lot better, IMO.

Hate Kapp'n daughter, Leila...low pricing at island and why she even exist at the first place????

To tell you how much a certain item will be if you leave it in your pockets when going on a tour/going home.

Personally, my least favourite non-villager would have to be Cyrus. I don't know why, I just despise him...

Last edited:
Labelle. Her real name is Label, she only says hello and goodbye(unlike Mabel, who is all nice and stuff.) and she thinks she is all cool and stuff because she worked for Gracie.

Kapp'n and the Nook twins. It's really annoying every time they greet you when you enter/go to the second floor/leave the store every time. It also annoys me when the twins give you an explanation of tools/wrapping paper every time you want to buy them.

I like every non-villager character. Maybe I'm enjoying this game too much..
Also, Labelle warms up to you eventually. Right now, she's saying "Oh I didn't know you were here!" and "It looks great on you, you're such a trendsetter!" to me, and now I kinda prefer emotionless Labelle..

I like most of them. Saharah annoys me though. STOP GIVING ME COMMON WALLS YA STUPID CAMEL.

Joan's eyes creep me out. Turnip selling is great, but her appearance? No. No, no, no, NO.

I don't like Leif. Ever since I saw him when the garden shop opened his looks disturbed slighty. He looks a bit....intense? Im not really sure how to put it.

Secondly I'm not too fond of Phineas. Theres nothing wrong with his character per se, but I dont appreciate being spoken to like I'm a kid. I understand he's supposed to be an old scout master or something of the like but still.

I feel Isabelle is very lazy, hence why I despise her. I'm the mayor and if I want to build two public work projects while you're demolishing another then I should be able to. Just suck it up and do your job! Dont give me that, 'oh there's too much paperwork!' business, all you do is stand there all day!

I also don't like copper. I think he would have been great if he was a stereotypical German shepherd.

Back