• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Working at the Cafe?

Glaceon2000

Bells
Cake
Since October started, I haven't been able to work at the Cafe at all. Brewster just tells me he doesn't need help, which is weird, because I looked up the times and it says 11 am to 11 pm. All the times I tried, it was around 1:50 pm. I also have talked to another person, and they said the same thing is happening to them. Is it an October thing?

The friendship
I used to work for him but after a haitus
I couldn't work and it was because of friendship
Like he just forgot so yeah

Have you talked to Jack yet? Maybe him roaming around cancels out the Cafe work. Or, it's just because Halloween is coming up. I'm not quite sure.

It's been happening to me too. I read somewhere that October 1-7 are "event days" because that's when Jack can appear, and that may effect when you can work.

i was able to work after i talked to Jack (he appeared in my town on the first). if you've already spoken to him and Brewster still won't let you work just wait until after the 7th, should be okay then

The poor villagers are missing their favorite mayor barista!!!

I love working in the caf?. I did try the other day and was denied by Master Barista himself!
I'll wait a few more days...

Back