Woot! Accepted

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Soo found out today I got into Digipen for graduate school. It is awesome but at the same time makes me a bit sad cause my bf has to stick around St. Louis for the year to finish his master's degree... Soo that stinks, but I will be in an area with plenty of jobs in the video game industry, and more importantly getting a degree towards it.

I am looking forward it, but I know almost no one up there near Seattle... Anyone who lives up there willing to give a tour? :p

Know who lives up there?

Nintendo.

Congratulations, though. I didn't know you were trying to go into that sort of career.

Congrats Sporge! You really should make Evil Wizard into a full game sometime. :p

Seattle's an awesome city, if you can get used to the weather.. Probably my favorite city in the US. I've been up there a few times to visit my relatives.

Mino said:
Know who lives up there?

Nintendo.

Congratulations, though. I didn't know you were trying to go into that sort of career.
Nintendo Headquarters is in Vancouver though, but, I guess that really close to Seattle.

HeartGold said:
Mino said:
Know who lives up there?

Nintendo.

Nintendo Headquarters is in Vancouver though, but, I guess that really close to Seattle.
I thought it was in Redmond. 0_0

Comatose said:
HeartGold said:
Mino said:
Know who lives up there?

Nintendo.

There's one in Redmond and one in Vancouver.

HeartGold said:
Comatose said:
HeartGold said:
Mino said:
Know who lives up there?

Nintendo.

There's one in Redmond and one in Vancouver.
I think NOA is in Redmond... meaning in Vancouver it has to be NOC..... or something....

Either way... Digipen isn't that big, it is like half a decent sized building.... and Nintendo owns the other half :p I'll send a pic sometime.

Congratulations! So, are you wanting to work for Nintendo, then? That's my dream career...but I kinda gave up on it. But now I'm getting interesting again... Maybe I might see about going to Digipen... Is it hard to get accepted there?

My oldest sister lives up there, but I don't think she'd be willing to give a tour to a stranger.
Anyway, congratulations!

Tyeforce said:
Congratulations! So, are you wanting to work for Nintendo, then? That's my dream career...but I kinda gave up on it. But now I'm getting interesting again... Maybe I might see about going to Digipen... Is it hard to get accepted there?
Tye, I want you to go and be part of the customer service and answer every one of my emails with actual information and not bull about how Nintendo always has something around the corner and to check the Nintendo website often.

Nevermore said:
Tyeforce said:
Tye, I want you to go and be part of the customer service and answer every one of my emails with actual information and not bull about how Nintendo always has something around the corner and to check the Nintendo website often.
I would love to do that. XD

Tyeforce said:
Nevermore said:
Tyeforce said:
I would love to do that. XD
I would love not to get stupid automated replies with someone's name tacked on.

I would probably *censored.2.0* bricks if I saw Tye (Almost put last name here, but I won't) at the bottom someday.

Back