• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

@Luffy
LuffyTag.png

@Everyone else: WIP​

Hello there, I am back for another wallpaper. I just need a bigger version of my signature actually :p

Render/Stock: http://i57.tinypic.com/28hfxno.jpg
Style: Same with my signature
Color: Pink, white or anything suitable
Text: Let's party! Love ♥
Size: 1366 x 768
Other: -

I've always admired your work from your gallery, but I had no idea you had a shop! :D

Render/Stock: Is this ok? [x] As for backround, just do whatever you think looks good.
Style: Smudge.....? (Or whatever looks good)
Color: Grey/Dark Blue
Text: I thought you couldn't afford to lose.
Size: 500x175
Other: -

Let me know if there are any problems.
Thanks!

@Irarina: Accepted.

@xCherryskyx: Thank you! Accepted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ANNOUNCMENT!

Participate in the SOTW in the museum forum! It's the 20th SOTW and you will receive 100TBT upon entering a submission! The TBT prizes for this SOTW are also significantly higher!​

"That one girl from an assist trophy in Smash Bros"

Thanks so much!~ It looks awesome

just to clarify, you wont use pictures that arent transparent anymore, right? or am i wrong im sorry i dont remember

I can use stock images. I just need to look at it first to ascertain if I can work with it or not.

I can use stock images. I just need to look at it first to ascertain if I can work with it or not.

ah, okay, thank you! ' v' good to know~

and if you feel like doing an order for me, thatd be awesome! im always willing to pay i just dont know how much haha

Render/Stock: http://i.imgur.com/Oz8NgK8.png
Style: Either Heavy or Simple (whichever fits best)
Color: Beach themed if possible~
Text: summer lovin'
(art by azulity @ tumblr) in small text in a corner
Size: 500x200
Other: Is it possible to add a beach background? ' v' I'd just like it all to be beach themed if you can!

thank you very much if you do it!!

Last edited:
@lynn105
LemonAVA.png

LemonFritters.png

@Irarina
Click Here For Wallpaper

@Mayor Evvie
Evvie.png

@BellGreen
KotoriAVA.png

KotoriMinami.png

@pengutango
ZoraPutYourMaskOnOrYouWillDie.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Irarina: Forgot about the tag I did for you via PM. You need to wait a couple days before you can request another tag or you can order a tag sized banner and skip the couple day wait.

@BellGreen: Tried my best with your given color parameters.

@pengutnango: Went with a smudge style instead. Hard to use C4Ds with little render flow.

5 slots opened.

Man, I'm soo late... XD Anyway, that's fine. Definitely an interesting turnout indeed. Pretty cool. :) Thanks again!

Render/Stock: [x]
Style: Smudge
Color: whatever fits :)
Text: (only on the sig) The Radiant Hero
Size: 500x200 and 150x100 (I think thats the extended avatar size?)
Other:

Back