• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Those are poorly rendered images and they are also cut off too much. It's hard to use a cut off image on a wide canvas. I still need others. Sorry.

Does it work if only for banner?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, how about this one http://i62.tinypic.com/k051g7.jpg?

Does it work if only for banner?

They're hard to use in general. And no, they won't work in a banner as it has a wide horizontal canvas. But still, the renders are poorly cut. I can't use them anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't see your merged post. That render will work.

Render/Stock: Is this render okay? you can pick the stock
angel_beats_png_by_ssomnus.png
Style:Heavy Effect
Color: Deep purple?
Text: "You dont know what you have until its gone.
Size:400x200
Other:could it have rounded corners if possible, if not dont worry.
Like i think its been a week? if not disregard this^^, decided i loved your GFX so much, i wanted an avatar to match my sig!

Render/Stock: Render, Stock
Style: Heavy Effect, but if it doesn't work out Simple is fine
Color: Red/Orange
Text: War Never Changes.
Size: 500x195
Other: Glad to see your shop up again! Love your stuff!

@Yuelia
PinkForest.png

@Irarina
IrarinaTag3.png

Click here for wallpaper

@pinkdreams
ShootaGirl.png

@Jawile
MafiaTommyGun.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@pinkdreams: You can request an avatar and a signature in the same request. Something for next time.

@Jawile. Went with the simple style due to the simple nature of the render. Didn't use your stock.

@Yuelia
PinkForest.png

@Irarina
IrarinaTag3.png

Click here for wallpaper

@pinkdreams
ShootaGirl.png

@Jawile
MafiaTommyGun.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@pinkdreams: You can request an avatar and a signature in the same request. Something for next time.

@Jawile. Went with the simple style due to the simple nature of the render. Didn't use your stock.

I love it tysm!

Definitely will come to you again when I need a new wallpaper. Hahaha for now I will keep on switching back and forth between those that you have made for me~

Render/Stock: Render
Stock
Style: Heavy Effect, or Simple (if you think that would work better with the render.)
Color: Red and Blue
Text: We're Stronger than You. (Signature only, please!)
Size: 100 x 100 (Avatar) 500 x 200 (Signature)
Other: If the render is too big to include both of the characters in the avatar, just use Ruby (the red one.) :)
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
@Monkey D Luffy: That isn't a render. I'll find my own if that's OK with you. I know you want Luffy.

@Hikari: Accepted.

Last edited:
@Monkey D Luffy: That isn't a render. I'll find my own if that's OK with you. I know you want Luffy.

@Hikari: Accepted.

Sorry I didnt know what a render was so I looked at other peoples and just assumed it was a picture :x

Back