• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Wolfgang Buyout?

Roseology

Sassy Gay Flower
Bells
Mailbox
I know he's fairly popular, but if I were to host an auction, what do you think the possible buyout could be?

Patience. No need to bump twice in an hour. :)

Anyway, you set it. It's a buyout, it's supposed to be high, so the sky's the limit on that one.

Aaaah, I just don't want to be unreasonable, but I do want to get what he's worth, you know? I really like the wolves so it's kind compensating for my loss too lol

I think a buyout of 20Mish is fair =x but don't quote me on that!

Edit: Basing this off the fact that Wolfgang sold 2 weeks ago for 10M. But keep in mind when it comes to pricing villagers, it's all about supply and demand. Sometimes you get a lot for a popular villager, sometimes you don't.

Last edited:
The highest I see on this forum tends to be 30 million bells, and mid-range tends to be 15-20 million bells, while the lower end tends to be 10 million bells.

In TBT, the high end ('buyout') tends to be around 1000, while 500 is mid-range, and 200-300 is low-end.

As for me, I have been selling 'tier 1' villagers at 600 TBT or 18 million bells (if assuming 100 TBT = 3 million bells). And I have had no problem getting a buyer quick for the... four sales so far, I think it has been.

This is just my quite limited experience, though hope it helps.

Back