• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Wishlist

WinteryGarnet

Bells
Switch
3427-3714-6504
Feedback
100% (21) +
Hiya! It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. It has honestly probably been a couple of years, but I just got back into New Horizons. Furniture seems super difficult to come by at times in this game. So this is just gonna be a wish list thread that I update as I decide what things I want on my new island that I just remade. I'm willing to buy with forum currency and in game bells. Also, for regular items I could just do touch trade if that's easier. Then I can just order the item from my own catalogue.

(I'm making my island fairytale themed this time. So I'm looking for certain items that can create fairytale scenarios. Hence the 7 gnomes.)
-White Pansy Table(2)
-Great Purple Emperor Butterfly Model
-Monarch Butterfly Model
-Emperor Butterfly Model
-Queen Alexandra Birdwing Model

I'll need other things eventually, but I figured I'd start here.

Last edited:
Hiya! It's been awhile since I've been on the forums. It has honestly probably been a couple of years, but I just got back into New Horizons. Furniture seems super difficult to come by at times in this game. So this is just gonna be a wish list thread that I update as I decide what things I want on my new island that I just remade. I'm willing to buy with forum currency and in game bells. Also, for regular items I could just do touch trade if that's easier. Then I can just order the item from my own catalogue.

(I'm making my island fairytale themed this time. So I'm looking for certain items that can create fairytale scenarios. Hence the 7 gnomes.)
-white table with cloth
-literature stack of books
-Orange Spooky Carriage Recipe
-Spinning Wheel
-White Pansy Table(2)
-White Mum Cushion
-Lots of gnomes... (Passionate Gnome, Sprightly Gnome, Surprised Gnome, Sleepy Gnome, Reliable Gnome, Hungry Gnome, Laid-Back Gnome)
-White Crescent Moon Chair
-Plain Coffee Cup(2)
-Brown Antique Clock
-White Anchor Statue

I'll need other things eventually, but I figured I'd start here.
I have the table with cloth and spinning wheel

I don't have the spooky carriage DIY but I'll make them for 10 TBT each and another 5 TBT to customize it. I also have the antique clock for 3 TBT and plain coffee cups for 1 tbt each

I don't have the spooky carriage DIY but I'll make them for 10 TBT each and another 5 TBT to customize it. I also have the antique clock for 3 TBT and plain coffee cups for 1 tbt each
Hi, sorry for the delayed response! I actually got the carriage and cups from a friend; I just didn't get to update my list yet. I'll take the clock, though, when you have a moment.

Hello i have quite a few pink flowers and a few purple flowers i can give you for 5 NMT

Last edited:
It's ok! Are you available now?
I was not online then, but I'll be around for the next few hours if you are. I've been busy for most of today.
Post automatically merged:

Hello i have quite a few pink flowers and a few purple flowers i can give you for 5 NMT
At the moment since my Island is new I'm not doing NMT trades, but thank you. I'm only doing IGB and TBT.

I was not online then, but I'll be around for the next few hours if you are. I've been busy for most of today.
Post automatically merged:

At the moment since my Island is new I'm not doing NMT trades, but thank you. I'm only doing IGB and TBT.
Oh thats fine haha sorry how about 10 tbt. I have in intentorys worth

hi there, I have some pink cosmos I can hand over for free if you'd like!

Howdy, I can get you that
  • Stack of books
  • pansy table (require 5 yellow pansies) - I may have some
  • golden candlestick (require 2 gold nuggets)
As well as a host of purple flowers

Yeah ive had them put to the side for a few days now for you i will be able to trade 6pm uk time
Lovely, thank you! I'll try to be on around that time. I have classes, but I should be able to get on around then.
hi there, I have some pink cosmos I can hand over for free if you'd like!
That's very sweet, thank you! I'm going to pass on this offer just because cosmos are a flower I typically don't use that much of, but thank you very much.
Howdy, I can get you that
  • Stack of books
  • pansy table (require 5 yellow pansies) - I may have some
  • golden candlestick (require 2 gold nuggets)
As well as a host of purple flowers
I can supply the gold, but I don't think I have any yellow pansies. How much would you want for the books and candlestick?

I can supply the gold, but I don't think I have any yellow pansies. How much would you want for the books and candlestick?
I’ll do it for any acorns, pinecones, summer shells, or
Spooky Lantern DIY, or all for 5 tbt

edit: I can’t craft the pansy table cuz I only have one yellow pansy on the whole island...

I currently have 29 pinecones and 34 acorns.
Can I do it for 6 of each, or whatever you find fair?
Here’s what I have for you:
  • Stack of books (literature)
  • 3 purp roses
  • 3 purp windflowers
  • 4 purp mums
  • 6 purp cosmos
  • 1 purp tulip
  • craft however many candlesticks you want

Can I do it for 6 of each, or whatever you find fair?
Here’s what I have for you:
  • Stack of books (literature)
  • 3 purp roses
  • 3 purp windflowers
  • 4 purp mums
  • 6 purp cosmos
  • 1 purp tulip
  • craft however many candlesticks you want
I don't really like the pinecone/acorn recipes, so I can give you like 15 of each honestly. Then I still have half a stack in case I decide to do something with them. I only need one candlestick, and I don't really want any cosmos(I didn't even know they came in purple.) But thank you so much! I can give you tbt too if the acorns/pinecones aren't enough.

I don't really like the pinecone/acorn recipes, so I can give you like 15 of each honestly. Then I still have half a stack in case I decide to do something with them. I only need one candlestick, and I don't really want any cosmos(I didn't even know they came in purple.) But thank you so much! I can give you tbt too if the acorns/pinecones aren't enough.
That is more than enough! And I meant 6 purp pansies* not cosmos lol.
send a dodo code when ya ready. I got it all together on my end

Back