• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying ʚ 💕WISHLIST💕ɞ [updated 10/15!]

Hi! I have a Kadomatsu, I’d do it for 1 tbt or if you have an arcade machine in your catalog we could trade :) I’m available now until 11pm gmt, and then tomorrow from 2pm gmt to 11 again
All the best,
MayorJazzy

I have:
tea tansu
blue ribbon
crown
stair dresser

how does 4tbt sound?

hi there would you still happen to have these? i'd be very interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have a Kadomatsu, I’d do it for 1 tbt or if you have an arcade machine in your catalog we could trade :) I’m available now until 11pm gmt, and then tomorrow from 2pm gmt to 11 again
All the best,
MayorJazzy

hi there, i'd be interested! do you still need the arcade machine bc i can order it for you c:

I have one now, but thank you for the kind offer! You don’t need to pay for the kadomatsu, don’t worry :) you can pick it up from around 10:30am gmt until 11pm gmt
All the best,
Jas

I have one now, but thank you for the kind offer! You don’t need to pay for the kadomatsu, don’t worry :) you can pick it up from around 10:30am gmt until 11pm gmt
All the best,
Jas

hey again! i'll be on for a few more hours so lmk if you'll be online then c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup, still have them. here till 5:30 pm est if you're still interested :)

great thanks! i'll be here for a few more hours (until 1:30PM EST) so vm me whenever you're free! c:

Hi! I’m around now, what’s your friend code so I can add you?
All the best, Jas m)

I can let you catalog some items, just looking now.
Okay, I can catalog the classic clock, claw-foot bathtub, fireworks table, retro TV and toilet.

Last edited:
I can let you catalog some items, just looking now.
Okay, I can catalog the classic clock, claw-foot bathtub, fireworks table, retro TV and toilet.

hi there, i'd actually prefer buying them if that's ok! would 5tbt for everything be alright?

Last edited:
Back