• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying ʚ 💕WISHLIST💕ɞ [updated 10/15!]

angelcore

cloud cruiser
Bells
Spring Sakura
White Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Tulip
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (235) +

ଘ੭ᵕˋ੭hiya everyone!

atm i'm interested in getting everything from my wishlist so please let me know if you have something ♥
OO!!! will buy orderables for 1tbt; non-orderables for 2-3tbt

+if anything interests you + you have something from my catalog we can trade!

++ take a look at my shop if you're interested in buying stuff! ♥​

Last edited:
I can scan in any WA RV you want for free! You can buy em with you coupons if you have them. Just let me know who you want me to scan in. If you don't have coupons I can order them for you for 2tbt each.

Last edited:
I can scan in any WA RV you want for free! You can buy em with you coupons if you have them. Just let me know who you want me to scan in. If you don't have coupons I can order them for you for 2tbt each.

i'll check to see which ones i might want to visit + what items i'll pay for with tbt! thanks so much c:

hi i can get you the following right now:

bubblewand - 2 tbt
heart r balloon - 2 tbt
lily lamp - 2 tbt
lily record player - 2 tbt
rice cooker - 1 tbt
rice cake - 2 tbt
shaved ice lamp - 2 tbt
songpyeon - 2 tbt
yellow glow wand - 1 tbt
violet screen - 2 tbt

those items total to 18 but ill do them for 15 TBT ❖❖❖

if you instead wanted your whole wishlist i could do that too -- but i would need more time, so let me know! :)

hi i can get you the following right now:

bubblewand - 2 tbt
heart r balloon - 2 tbt
lily lamp - 2 tbt
lily record player - 2 tbt
rice cooker - 1 tbt
rice cake - 2 tbt
shaved ice lamp - 2 tbt
songpyeon - 2 tbt
yellow glow wand - 1 tbt
violet screen - 2 tbt

those items total to 18 but ill do them for 15 TBT ❖❖❖

if you instead wanted your whole wishlist i could do that too -- but i would need more time, so let me know! :)

hi! omg tysm for the discount;;; i've been dying to get my hands on a violet screen + lily record player for SO long now...
but yes, i would love to buy everything you've listed! c:

hi! omg tysm for the discount;;; i've been dying to get my hands on a violet screen + lily record player for SO long now...
but yes, i would love to buy everything you've listed! c:

cool! i should be ready in 20 minutes-30 minutes if thats okay?

Hi! I have the Labrador, dachshund and chihuahua ornament. 6 tbt for all three? And I can give you the classic wall shelf for free, it’s customized.

Hi! I have the Labrador, dachshund and chihuahua ornament. 6 tbt for all three? And I can give you the classic wall shelf for free, it’s customized.

hi there! yes please, i'd love to buy them thanks c:
would you be free to trade later on today?

I added you and can drop it off right now if that works for you! Or set a time for later

hi!! i'm not sure what you still need and what you've already gotten, but i have the cat tower, chocolate fountain, chic wall, classic wall shelf, dessert case, regal sofa, and wall flowerpot!! you can have it for whatever price you'd be willing to pay. (? ∀ ` )

hi!! i'm not sure what you still need and what you've already gotten, but i have the cat tower, chocolate fountain, chic wall, classic wall shelf, dessert case, regal sofa, and wall flowerpot!! you can have it for whatever price you'd be willing to pay. (? ∀ ` )

hi there! i don't need the wall flowerpot or classic wall shelf anymore, but i'd love the rest ♥
would 6tbt in total be alright with you? c:

hi there! i don't need the wall flowerpot or classic wall shelf anymore, but i'd love the rest ♥
would 6tbt in total be alright with you? c:

yep, that sounds great!! would you like me to drop them off or do you wanna pick them up? also, what time works best for you? ^^

tysm for helping out! my town is ridiculously messy atm, so would it be ok if can pick up from yours ^^;
also i'm available now if you are :)

it's no problem!! it's totally cool if you wanna pick up from mine! i'm available now as well, so let me just add you and open my gates!

Back