• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Buying Wishlist items with TBT!

Great. I can get you everything besides marine pop floor - as for this flooring I'm not sure if I still have it. If I find it I'll throw it in as well. So, this is what I usually sell for each items. It'll come to a total of 31 tbt, rounding it down to 30. Let me know if it's okay.

3 tbt each

casual display stand
fancy display case
fruit drink
lobby floor
modern cash register
reception chair
reception counter
Wii U station
sci-fi wall

2 tbt each
fruit-panel wall
sweets minilamp

Free of charge
shanty wall
simple armchair

Great. I can get you everything besides marine pop floor - as for this flooring I'm not sure if I still have it. If I find it I'll throw it in as well. So, this is what I usually sell for each items. It'll come to a total of 31 tbt, rounding it down to 30. Let me know if it's okay.

3 tbt each

casual display stand
fancy display case
fruit drink
lobby floor
modern cash register
reception chair
reception counter
Wii U station
sci-fi wall

2 tbt each
fruit-panel wall
sweets minilamp

Free of charge
shanty wall
simple armchair

Yes that's great ty! Are you ready now to trade? :)

EST, I'll be around a few more hours probably :) Just VM me when you're ready!
Okay, I've got them ready and just VMed you. Also, looks like I just realize you need 4 casual display stands. I thought you need one then did the math. I have 3 o them on hand at the moment. Would you like another 2 for +5 tbt?

I'd prefer pickup, but if you want me deliver I can do that too. Let me know!

Hey there uh if you still need a marine pop floor i have one and i can trade it for your cacao tree?

I have a scary painting that I am willing to sell for 2 tbt! (It is real, because the hands are open)

Last edited:
Back