• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ✨ Wishlist fulfillment service ✨ANYTHING YOU CAN DREAM OF! 😌💭

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
F15F8F56-B89D-4CDA-A7B4-F9BE5B94A425.jpeg

I have a complete catalog and all 622 diy recipes.
Villager pictures/posters, real art, and unorderedables are eligible for this service! Update; I now offer diy recipes! And hybrids!

Prices
20 items = 40 tbt (1trip)
40 items = 80 tbt (1 trip)
80 items = 160 tbt (2 trips)
120 items = 240 tbt (3 trips)
160 items = 320 tbt (4 trips)
200 items = 400 tbt (5 trips)
240 items = 450 tbt ..about 15% off ! (6 trips)
...if they seem high I apologize.. but you are paying about 2 tbt per item.. cheapest around... and it includes rare unorderable items.. time traveling takes time..

RULES;
💖 Please set up a time to trade with me. I’m in EST time zone. I’m on and off tbt from the hours of 7am-8pm. S, M, T, W, F, S, Im Unavailable on Thursdays untill after 5:30 EST.

✨ If you need to reschedule your trade time please let me know 1-2 hours in advance. If you do not, you will be privately blacklisted and receive negative feedback. The time it takes to order and collect these items is insane! Please be understanding. If I need to reschedule your trade time I will throw in extra items for free or discount your order.

💖I prefer doing trades on your island via dodo code, please have a stable internet connection. If we get disconnected more than 5 times in a session, I will leave Neutral feedback, and only refund 1/3 of your payment. If you just come to my island do not talk to my villagers, go to my shops, or wander off from the designated areas.

✨once we have a successful transaction please leave POSITIVE feedback! I WILL DO THE SAME!

Don’t have the tbt but need your wishlist fulfilled? Im looking for these collectibles! Some of these collectibles don’t even have a 450 tbt value... (some do have more however) so you would be getting a steal of a deal..
Don’t have the tbt but need your wishlist fulfilled? Im looking for these collectibles! Some of these collectibles don’t even have a 450 tbt value... (some do have more however) so you would be getting a steal of a deal..
ど (Cyan)
う (Pink)
ぶ (Teal)
つ (Dark Blue)
の (Yellow)
森 (Green)
Cakes
Cake*
Birthstones
January (Garnet)
February (Amethyst)
April (Diamond)
May (Emerald)
June (Pearl)
July (Ruby)
August (Peridot)
September (Sapphire)
October (Opal)
December (turquoise)

Characters
Lobo
Mint
Ruby
Coco
Lucky
Isabelle
Pave
Leif
Jack
Jingle
Tortimer

Christmas (Currently desperately looking for these
Timmy Doll
Lump of Coal

Halloween
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Pierrot Candy
Wix Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Weird Doll

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you for this wonderful service :) I'm not too sure if you'd be willing to do less than 40 items (1 full trip), but I'm only looking for one item I can't seem to get ahold of.

Study Poster - Constellations (2 TBT)

Let me know if this is do-able, thank you!! I'm available now.

Hello! Thank you for this wonderful service :) I'm not too sure if you'd be willing to do less than 40 items (1 full trip), but I'm only looking for one item I can't seem to get ahold of.

Study Poster - Constellations (2 TBT)

Let me know if this is do-able, thank you!! I'm available now.
Sorry :( I won’t do orders under 20 Items .

Bump
Post automatically merged:

Bump..

Last edited:
Hello~ I love this concept. I am trying to complete my town and only need a few more items, I would love to place an order for 20 items for 40 tbt if you can :)

Diner neon sign (blue)
Diner neon sign (green)
Diner table (cream)
Diner mini table (pink)
Ice cream lamp (purple)
Skull radio (Ash)
Skull radio (white)
Skull radio (green)
Rocket lamp (turquoise)
Rocket lamp (purple)
Rocket lamp (pink)
Climbing wall (blue)
Throwback racecar bed (black)
Throwback racecar bed (pink)
Train set (autumn)
Train set (winter)
Box sofa (turquoise)
Floor light (pink)
Floor light (green)
Retro gas pump (rusted)

Availably: If you are able to, I am actually available to trade sometime tonight! If not, I can get to it after work at 8 pm central time zone (or 9 pm for you) tomorrow. Fair warning, my internet is inconsistent some days it will work perfectly and other days it is slow. Thank you for considering!

Hihi!

This is a really nice service you're offering!

I have a 2 wishlists, would it be possible to fufill the first one (Furude Himamikawa) which has under 40 items

Https://villagerdb.com/user/kuwumi/list/furude-hinamikawa

Then also get this item:

Menu Chalkboard

And then also items on this list

Until it gets to 40 items?

Could I get as many of these items as possible as DIYS?

I'm in the GMT timezone so I think that makes you 5 hours behind me , I'm on and off tbt 24/7 (my sleeping is terrible) so any time you're free or the earliest the items would be available is good.

Thank you :)

Hello~ I love this concept. I am trying to complete my town and only need a few more items, I would love to place an order for 20 items for 40 tbt if you can :)

Diner neon sign (blue)
Diner neon sign (green)
Diner table (cream)
Diner mini table (pink)
Ice cream lamp (purple)
Skull radio (Ash)
Skull radio (white)
Skull radio (green)
Rocket lamp (turquoise)
Rocket lamp (purple)
Rocket lamp (pink)
Climbing wall (blue)
Throwback racecar bed (black)
Throwback racecar bed (pink)
Train set (autumn)
Train set (winter)
Box sofa (turquoise)
Floor light (pink)
Floor light (green)
Retro gas pump (rusted)

Availably: If you are able to, I am actually available to trade sometime tonight! If not, I can get to it after work at 8 pm central time zone (or 9 pm for you) tomorrow. Fair warning, my internet is inconsistent some days it will work perfectly and other days it is slow. Thank you for considering!
That’s fine thanks for letting me know! I’ll get your order together!

Hihi!

This is a really nice service you're offering!

I have a 2 wishlists, would it be possible to fufill the first one (Furude Himamikawa) which has under 40 items

Https://villagerdb.com/user/kuwumi/list/furude-hinamikawa

Then also get this item:

Menu Chalkboard

And then also items on this list

Until it gets to 40 items?

Could I get as many of these items as possible as DIYS?

I'm in the GMT timezone so I think that makes you 5 hours behind me , I'm on and off tbt 24/7 (my sleeping is terrible) so any time you're free or the earliest the items would be available is good.

Thank you :)
Yes of course would you mind listing the names out of the items for me? It makes it easier for me to order them all!

You have 12 items left lol

hi thanks so much for commenting on my thread! I'd love to order 73 items from my linked wishlist please! Based on your pricing (2 tbt per item) this would come out to 146 tbt, correct? Tysm!

Link: https://villagerdb.com/user/sleepydreepy/list/wardrobe-lf
Yep that’s correct. Please list the items it’s easier for me. :) 💖💖

hi! would you be able to fulfill a list of seasonal diys? just asking before i order!

You have 12 items left lol

Yep that’s correct. Please list the items it’s easier for me. :) 💖💖
sure, its every single item from the wishlist, so I just copied pasted. lmk if you need anything else :) <3

Back