Wireless Access to SD Card

Fernweh

Bells
Winter Mittens
How can I wirelessly access the sd card of my nintendo?
I am so tired of unscrewing the back... Any easy walkthroughs?

I don't think there's any way to wirelessly connect to an sd card since it needs to be read, the same way a cartridge needs to be read. An SD card does not have WiFi

I don't think there's any way to wirelessly connect to an sd card since it needs to be read, the same way a cartridge needs to be read. An SD card does not have WiFi

I just found out that there is a way to read the sd card with your computer/laptop but it doesn?t seem to work with mac...

Last edited:
If you have Homebrew, you can use the ftBrony Homebrew app for wireless access to your SD card with a program called Filezilla. It's really easy and I use it all the time when I need to access it.

How can I wirelessly access the sd card of my nintendo?
I am so tired of unscrewing the back... Any easy walkthroughs?

I just go to microSD management in system settings then connect it to my pc. I can access the folders through the network then just copy/paste them. That's how I upload my AC screenshots here. I never remove my SD card.

I just go to microSD management in system settings then connect it to my pc. I can access the folders through the network then just copy/paste them. That's how I upload my AC screenshots here. I never remove my SD card.

This.

It's super easy to do. No need to "Homebrew" if you have a New 3DS.

Back