• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway {Winners Anounced} 5000TBT Give away! In the spirit of christmas!

You are so nice for doing this! My favourite Christmas memory was from 2015 when I got a Nintendo 3DS XL with ACNL. I was so happy and grateful, and I have used that 3DS until earlier this year when I bought a New 3DS.

This is so amazing~thank you. Good luck to all

My memorable Christmas was last year. My sister and nephew had moved to Mexico and me and my mum have been saving up to go out and see her. On the early morning of Christmas was our flight to mexico and it was our first time on a plane. I found it so memorable because of that, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Just tried to imagine I was on a train when it was taking off. XD
And I remember when we finally arrived, me and my nephew running upto each other and I hugged him, it was a while since we seen each other and it was such a different experience being there. Being somewhere a little warmer for Christmas with family.

This is crazy generous and soo nice of you, and good luck to everyone that enters

Now my fondest memory would have to be when I was younger maybe 8-9 years old. My family being Mexican we celebrated Christmas differently on the 24th we would prepare everything and celebrate Christmas on that day and once the clock struck midnight that?s when we would get to open our presents. I remember all of my family came over, cousins, aunts, uncles. We would all hang around a bonfire eating all sorts of food we made, Tamales in particular. My cousins would all be playing together and get excited as the time kept passing by, the adults getting hammered lol, and everyone would have so much fun together. We don?t celebrate it that way anymore and I wish we did but things change so I like to keep the memory close to me ^_^

This is so nice and generous of you! :D I still can remember how exciting it was to wake up one Christmas morning and finding a Nintendo DS (which was launched that same holiday season) set up for me (alongside Super Mario 64 DS) to get numerous hours of joy out of it! :) May the odds be in everyone's favor in this giveaway and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas!!! :D

Last edited:
You’re so kind for doing this!! Thank you so much!

I remember last year for Christmas most of my family were ill so couldn’t really taste Christmas dinner and it was kinda weird?? So we re-did Christmas dinner early this year in February when we were all feeling better! It was really relaxed and chill and we appreciated it so much more (obvs we did on Xmas day too just the scenario wasn’t great) 10/10 do Christmas dinner whenever u feel like it lol

One year I think I used my pocket money to buy a present for my presents. They never saw me put it there so they were trying to work out what the "mystery" present was and who it was from. I have a feeling my 6/7-year old mind didn't really understand presents so I think it was just something really basic (like a cheap dollar store thing), but I bet they were happy! Sorry, it was too long ago!

thank you so much for this!!

when i was little my dad decided to dress up like santa (dyed his beard white and everything) and went to sleep on the couch. when we woke up we thought santa had actually fell asleep in our house! it was really funny and it's still my favorite christmas memory to this day.

my favorite memory about christmas is every parade i would go to , just to see the bands. i love music so much and christmas is my favorite holiday because i love the music

Thank you for hosting this generous giveaway!

One of my favourite Christmas memories is from the year my grandma gave my sister and I trunks filled with dress-up clothing. We each got our own pink trunk, and our names were painted on the front of them. Inside were bridal veils and dresses, ballerina tutus, crowns, capes and wands. My sister and I were both thrilled and we used these outfits for years after that (until we no longer fit them). I didn't realize it at the time, but all of the outfits were HANDMADE. When I think about how much work went into each outfit and the fact that she had to make each outfit twice, I am nearly brought to tears. It was truly a special present.

Thank you for this! This is very kind of you.

My favorite Christmas memory was one day years ago when it was snowing. We were living in a house that was at the bottom of a drop off from a cliff (best way I can describe it), and so the snow piled up a fair amount when it usually never snows around here. I went outside and built a snowman all on my own, being able to make the bottom, middle, and head fairly the right size. I remember we didn’t have carrots, so I used square Lindor chocolates to make the eyes, mouth, and nose, added one of my beanie hats as the hat for it, and gave it arms using some twigs nearby. It actually ended up looking pretty good! I live in the south, so I’ve never had a chance since then to make a snowman quite like that, and it made that Christmas all the more memorable. :)

902 posts and 9K Bells. What are your secrets, kind sir?

Anyways, this is my first Christmas back home with my birth mother in over 4 years. I don't have any memory of it yet since Christmas hasn't happened yet but I can't wait to spend it with her. We are both poor so much isn't gonna happen on Christmas but the thought of spending it back home is just enough.

Merry christmas and thank you for the giveaway! <3

This is so generous of you! Thank you so much!

I thought for a while about what I wanted to say and then I finally realized that, out of all the many Christmas memories, there was only one Christmas that really stood out to me. It was the year my first nephew was born. My husband and I had been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby for a couple of years, and I had just accepted the fact that it wasn't going to happen for us when my sister-in-law announced her pregnancy. It was bittersweet for me because I wanted a baby of my own so badly, but the thought of being an aunt filled me with joy.

He was born right after Thanksgiving. Because my sister-in-law lived out of state, we weren't able to be there for the birth or to visit in the month that followed due to work obligations and such. I wasn't able to get any extra time off for Christmas, so I only had the company holidays of Christmas Eve and Christmas day off, and that year they fell in the middle of the week. I wanted to see my nephew so badly, that we decided to go down for Christmas anyway. We got up really early on Christmas Eve and drove the 8 hours, getting there in the early afternoon.

The first time I held my nephew, I nearly cried and I couldn't stop smiling. It was the most amazing moment. We stayed the night and during the entire evening, if he wasn't in my arms, I was staring at him. We exchanged presents Christmas morning and I got my new nephew my two favorite Dr. Seuss books, which included the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Immediately after that, my husband and I had to leave so I could be back in time for work the next morning. He could barely tear me away from that little baby.

Just being there and holding him was the best Christmas present I have ever had. :)

This is so generous of you! Thank you so much!

I thought for a while about what I wanted to say and then I finally realized that, out of all the many Christmas memories, there was only one Christmas that really stood out to me. It was the year my first nephew was born. My husband and I had been trying unsuccessfully to have a baby for a couple of years, and I had just accepted the fact that it wasn't going to happen for us when my sister-in-law announced her pregnancy. It was bittersweet for me because I wanted a baby of my own so badly, but the thought of being an aunt filled me with joy.

He was born right after Thanksgiving. Because my sister-in-law lived out of state, we weren't able to be there for the birth or to visit in the month that followed due to work obligations and such. I wasn't able to get any extra time off for Christmas, so I only had the company holidays of Christmas Eve and Christmas day off, and that year they fell in the middle of the week. I wanted to see my nephew so badly, that we decided to go down for Christmas anyway. We got up really early on Christmas Eve and drove the 8 hours, getting there in the early afternoon.

The first time I held my nephew, I nearly cried and I couldn't stop smiling. It was the most amazing moment. We stayed the night and during the entire evening, if he wasn't in my arms, I was staring at him. We exchanged presents Christmas morning and I got my new nephew my two favorite Dr. Seuss books, which included the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Immediately after that, my husband and I had to leave so I could be back in time for work the next morning. He could barely tear me away from that little baby.

Just being there and holding him was the best Christmas present I have ever had. :)

That is a absolutely beautiful Christmas story Destani, it truly warms my heart to read it and hits home to me! :D :D Even though I have yet to be a uncle, I am already experiencing the joy of being one to a degree because my girlfriend of 3 years (who I believe will be my fiance in the very near future ;) ) has a nephew and it truly has been a blessing & honor to be there to see him grow the first 2 years of his life (& I also have been asked if I wanted to be his godfather [along with my girlfriend to be his godmother])! :D

Last edited:
Thank you for your generosity!

I absolutely love Christmas. I'm normally the person counting down from some ridiculous number like 200. But when the season finally comes around, it is the bet time of my year. One Christmas eve I meet up with my dad's side of the family for dinner and on Christmas day I see my mum's side for brunch. Everyone's in such a lovely mood as well, so in my family at least, there's no fighting.

This is so kind & generous of you!

I think the funniest Christmas memory I have was from just a few years ago. We had had a lovely Christmas morning & we relaxing in the afternoon after a visit from a couple of my son's friends. We had the "A Christmas Story" marathon on as my hubby is born on Christmas & it's his favorite holiday movie. All of a sudden all the lights & the TV went dark! Hubby thought maybe we had just tripped a breaker but our neighbor knocked to ask if our lights were out. It turns out our whole block had lost electricity! The electric company sent a truck out right away but we spent a couple of hours with no TV or lights. We talked about past Christmases and loved ones who were no longer with us. With how busy we all are we don't always get time to just be together as a family. It ened up being a really nice & special day. Now we jokingly refer to it as "The Black Christmas".

Last year, I started going to a new school. I still didn't really have anyone that I was close to, and still ate lunch on my own. By the time Christmas rolled around, the atmosphere really changed for me. People were talking about Secret Santas, there were a lot of decorations up, Christmas events were being planned... I really felt the joy from everyone else rubbing off on me. The day before we were off for Christmas break was the best one for me. Everyone was coming in with bags of gifts for each other, some for the Secret Santa exchange, some with their gifts of bags of treats for their close friends. Even though I didn't have friends to exchange gifts with, I felt the Christmas joy and atmosphere of friendship so strongly that day. It really makes me happy to think back upon :)

Well hello there, its been a while!

I can't really say I have my favourite Christmas moment because theyre all really good, and there's nothing I can pick out and say stands out to me. But being with everyone who means everything to me is all that matters.

aa this is very generous, good luck to all!

i love christmas for soo many reasons (it'd be impossible to name them all) but my favorite thing about it would probably be opening presents while listening to christmas music haha. i absolutely love being with my family and i savor these moments when they happen :) .

again, good luck to all!

One of my favorite memories is of my brother dressing up as Santa for Christmas. He was probably around 6 years old at the time and he couldn't read very well so he gave out the presents completely randomly. That just made it all the more fun. lol

Thanks for doing this, whatnamenow, and Merry Christmas folks!

oo thanks a lot for this giveaway
I got a Wii U for christmas. We got nintendo land too as a combo. We would always play Animal Crossing: Sweet Day at least once. We would scream a lot when Booker and Copper was close to us in the game.

Last edited:
Back