• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Will you be getting it?

I will get it, from what it looks like looks fantastic... i just wanna get it before November ends so i can get Felyne (if thats how you spell it)

Do you need the cards in order to play it? I've seen adverts and heard people talk about it but I still have no idea...

Do you need the cards in order to play it? I've seen adverts and heard people talk about it but I still have no idea...

Essentially, no. You can get all the normal villager characters by playing without cards. You do need cards only for the special characters like Isabelle, Lottie, etc. and if you want to summon a specific character at a given time (this is only really good for photo-taking purposes as if you invite characters over, you can't interact with them). Hope that makes sense. :lemon:

I'm going to get it, but as a digital copy. I should buy a SD card with a bigger memory first. Anybody know how much blocks will the game cost?

I've had the game for a while. It does get repetitive after a while. But it's not too shabby.

anything that doesn't require daily check-ups is good. like new leaf man. oh you forgot a day TOO BAD ALL UR DREAMIES ARE GONE woot no.

anyways, might be getting it later this week if they still have the LE console around here c: there isn't that many vita games i want now anyways

I'm kind of interested in this game. It's Animal Crossing after all! But, I do get a little discouraged with all these Amiibo cards. Here in Europe we only get like three cards per pack, for 6,79 dollars. I think it's really expensive for three cards! If we got six cards just like North America, then I wouldn't mind paying 6,79.

Is the game enjoyable without the cards? I know there are some characters that you don't have to unlock, but how many to be exact?

Edit:

Never mind! I read through the thread and got my answer!

Last edited:
I've started collecting the cards, so eventually I'll get it. It's just that the cards here are so expensive..

I'm getting it for Christmas. I'm really excited because the main reason I got WW all those years ago was the house decorating part, and in NL it's one of my favourite things to do, still

Essentially, no. You can get all the normal villager characters by playing without cards. You do need cards only for the special characters like Isabelle, Lottie, etc. and if you want to summon a specific character at a given time (this is only really good for photo-taking purposes as if you invite characters over, you can't interact with them). Hope that makes sense. :lemon:

(Replying so late I don't even) Thank you! :)

Woo got it because I got the new 3ds xl one XD got harriet's amiibo card too, nice :D

Back