Will villagers ping my Alt character when moving?

cheezu

Bells
Switch
0044-9828-4409
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I was wondering if villagers will ping my alt character when moving. In my 2nd town since my friendship with villagers is low they hardly ever ping me for favours and usually just ping when they're thinking of leaving.
In my main town, that's not the case and I often end up missing the moving ping because other villagers ping me before the mover gets a chance to. Will having an alt with low friendship help me find the "movers" more quickly? Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes however make sure that villager knows your alt character first

Last edited:
I have been told that its possible so I think so! have you tried the trick with talking to a smug/snooty villager you have a high friendship with 10 times? I usually am able to figure out if someone is moving by doing that with my two smugs, one of them eventually tells me.

Last edited:
I have been told that its possible so I think so! have you tried the trick with talking to a smug/snooty villager you have a high friendship with 10 times? I usually am able to figure out if someone is moving by doing that with my two smugs, one of them eventually tells me.

For me, it varies. Sometimes I hear about moving villagers from uchis, jocks and even normals.
It's just annoying that because of "high friendship" villagers always ping me for favours and I often have to reload the game multiple times to catch the mover - even after I find out who it is because someone will ping before him/her. >.>
That's why I want to try to alt character trick.
My villagers know my alt too but she doesn't speak to them often at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes however make sure that villager knows your alt character first

They do know her and I also spoke to all of them today just to remind them of her existence. Love your signature, by the way. :D

Last edited:
Back