Will there be a new local mod?

FOX619 said:
so its not one of the sages?
No, it will be a normal member. That limits it down to, well, 100 people, maybe more. It will be an active user, though. And remember, a new sage, or sages, will be picked soon.

FOX619 said:
well I'am active but yesterday I had fever
Well, when I say active, you check in regulary and log in at least once each week, and post a lot. But, that's what I think, and the Admins might define it differently. You are an active user, don't worry.

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
when will the new local mod be revealed?
Anniversary of TBT.
NOVEMBER!??!?!?!?!?! ARGH! IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN SOMEONE TELL US WHO IT IS SOON not in freaking november. :mad:
Woah there, JJ, we can't rush these things. We want to announce EVERYTHING at once in November... heh, heh... Sages, other SECRET things...

Are you itching to know?

:p

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.
NOVEMBER!??!?!?!?!?! ARGH! IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN SOMEONE TELL US WHO IT IS SOON not in freaking november. :mad:
Woah there, JJ, we can't rush these things. We want to announce EVERYTHING at once in November... heh, heh... Sages, other SECRET things...

Are you itching to know?

yes I am, and I see why you would wanna wait a bit but, not months....I mean...c'mon

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Anniversary of TBT.

Are you itching to know?

yes I am, and I see why you would wanna wait a bit but, not months....I mean...c'mon
I know, it might be a lot, but we want to announce everything at TBT's one year anniversary to make it more... official, I guess.

Oh, and btw, more than a mod will be unvieled... :r

Back