Will there be a de saging?

Yes, if you broke a rule or aren't active, you will be desaged, as PKMNRULES! will be shortly.

Well there certainly can be desaging..

but I don't know, on Nsider do they ever desage for inactiveness?
I am sure that I have seen sages that have done nothing.

ZERO_13 said:
what would you want desagin for anyways?
:rofl:
Well, PKMNRULES! Hasn't shown up in, what, 4 months? And he's given no excuse or anything. I think he should, but if he comes back and decides to stay, he should keep his rank. Maybe we should give him the Veteran Rank...

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
ZERO_13 said:
Well, PKMNRULES! Hasn't shown up in, what, 4 months? And he's given no excuse or anything. I think he should, but if he comes back and decides to stay, he should keep his rank. Maybe we should give him the Veteran Rank...
well, you were gone for a long time too, and tyoshi too. So why desage him? you two could have gotten desaged if the admins wanted.

ZERO_13 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
ZERO_13 said:
well, you were gone for a long time too, and tyoshi too. So why desage him? you two could have gotten desaged if the admins wanted.
I contacted a friend of his at Nsider, and am waiting for a reply.

Back