• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
The most unlucky day of the year is upon us yet again, but this time, the egregiously misspelled Wierd Doll is nowhere to be found. Instead, the Bell Tree Shop is overrun with the uber common Yellow Candy, which can be yours for the ultra-low price of 20 TBT Bells. The Yellow Candy may not be the rarest or most sought-after collectible out there, but this wouldn't be a proper Friday the 13th on TBT without a few hijinks, now would it?

You see, these candies are special in that all Yellow Candy collectibles purchased from Friday the 13th at 12am EST - 11:59pm EST have a small chance to shed their yellow shells and reveal their true form...

Behold, the all-new and ultra-rare Friday the 13th Candy:

friday13candy.png

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering how on earth you can prompt the molting process on your newly-obtained Yellow Candies, and this is where you'll have to rely on a little luck and/or a large bankroll. Every candy purchased has a slight chance of morphing into its shiny new evolution shortly after 12am EST on Saturday the 14th, so this means that the more candies you purchase, the better your chances of getting the sweetest of treats in the end. That said, the Friday the 13th Candy will be immediately tradable, so don't fret too much if luck evades you. :devilish:

Head over to the Shop to grab a few (or a few dozen) candies, and also be sure to check out The Woods while it's here. Just be very careful not to get lost, and notify a staff member immediately if you see a Wix or a Pierrot stalking around, as we've been unable to locate either of them following the Halloweaster event.

Best of luck to everyone who decides to try their luck on the most unlucky of days, and watch your step when trudging around through the melted candies and woods muck.

The event has now concluded, and it looks like a lot of you ended up with a beautiful nighttime rainbow in your lineups! To share some event stats with all of you:

Total Yellow Candies purchased: 7,176
Total TBT Bells spent: 143,240
Total Friday the 13th Candies manifested: 332
Total users who ended up with a Friday the 13th Candy: 105

Also, sellback is enabled for any yellow candies that you no longer want, so please see this post for instructions on how to offload your haul. Thank you to everyone who participated!

Yo I’m always willing for an excursion out of Evwirt...and into the woods. I’ve already bought a few pieces of candy and will probably buy a few more lol

Ahhh so exciting! Guess I'm putting off increasing my Wix Candy funds for now and just go ham on buying these yellow candies. I wonder what it will look like... maybe white with red stripes? Based off of Jason's mask. 🤔

alright time to buy 1189 yellow candies

also can they be hidden and still change?

I bought 9, even if I don't get the special candy, might as well use it as a lineup.

Anyone looking to experience the equivalent of gacha whaling here on TBT, now would be that opportune moment 🐳

I bought 17. I have 4 bells left. Not sure if this was my best decision, but maybe luck will be on my side for once! Here's hoping...

Anyone looking to experience the equivalent of gacha whaling here on TBT, now would be that opportune moment 🐳
This was my first thought too! I wonder what the percentage is. Probably higher than most of the S-tiered rolls in gacha games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back