• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Whose already earned the golden island medal badge?

pearly19

Aloof Dreamer
Bells
Feedback
100% (138) +
Anyone reach the gold island medal badge yet?

3,000 medals from island tour is a lot ><

I am not sure what games are good to play with other people so that we all get good amount of medals.

I also am afraid all the medals earned will be lost because of an unpredictable disconnection. I do know people save often?

Last edited:
I don't know about playing online, but when I play by myself on the island I do the game where you have to find 3 items in the houses from the list (I'm not sure what it's called in english). If you do that one in hard mode, you can get 16 medals if there's over 2 minutes left on the counter.
So I do that one whenever I see it, until I get tired of it. I'm working on getting that badge too, but it's hard and sooooo long :(

I got mine and I played the "Elite Scavenger Hunt". It's really easy, once you get the hang of it. Here's a guide on it: http://mayor-tut.tumblr.com/post/57880017793/how-to-beat-the-elite-scavenger-tour
Also, I wouldn't play with others at the risk of losing all your progress. I'd suggest doing it alone.
oh! If I didn't get the Elite Scavenger Hunt that day, I'd also look for Tuna-Kahuna, Giant-Dragon Tour, and Spider-crab Diving Tour. I tried all of them and Elite Scavenger Hunt is your best bet of farming fast and efficiently.

Giant Dragonfly tour is probably the easiest, and you get a bunch of medals if you play with others.

I don't know about playing online, but when I play by myself on the island I do the game where you have to find 3 items in the houses from the list (I'm not sure what it's called in english). If you do that one in hard mode, you can get 16 medals if there's over 2 minutes left on the counter.
So I do that one whenever I see it, until I get tired of it. I'm working on getting that badge too, but it's hard and sooooo long :(

Yeah the game in English is called Scavenger Hunt, I like that one too. I find the Elite Ore hunt game fun too! The tuna kahuna is nice, thats where I can actually earn 20 medals but every time I play, the game is not there at the island tour! Its not a boring badge for me since and its nice when I have to travel somewhere but have something to play with!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I didn't get the Elite Scavenger Hunt that day, I'd also look for Tuna-Kahuna, Giant-Dragon Tour, and Spider-crab Diving Tour. I tried all of them and Elite Scavenger Hunt is your best bet of farming fast and efficiently.

Same here, I play the Elite Scavenger Hunt and Tuna-Kahuna along with elite ore hunt! Yup they are the easiest way to earn medals and yeah I guess its best to play alone so that the progress will not be lost because of disconnection!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, i'm getting there though.

ahahah slowly but surely youll have a bunch of island medals! Keep going!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Giant Dragonfly tour is probably the easiest, and you get a bunch of medals if you play with others.

Ohh I did not know that. I have played it before with others but Im not good at it so I just rely on the scavenger, ore, and tuna kahuna games.

i've been trying to gather up island medals to buy island furniture/items and my go-to games usually involve bug catching, fishing, diving, and hide and seek! i know that the firefly tour gives you a lot of medals if you get double the amount you need :D
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Island_Tours this site is really helpful with telling you what tours give as prizes and how many things you need to do to get however many medals! i hope that helps! :)

Back